What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Souths

Whino

Bench
I really think getting Burton into our starting lineup can take the team to another level. Not saying he’s single handily capable of that, but just having another ball player out there will help us snag an extra try or two.

I agree but he can't even get one lousy minute of game time the past 2 weeks.

murraymob

First Grade
Can we just enjoy the win instead of dissecting the boys.We just come through a 3 game tough run and won 2 out of 3
This is a great squad still learning .We had great controll of this game and will get better and better in the next few weeks
I will finish by saying up the panthers

Can we just enjoy the win instead of dissecting the boys.We just come through a 3 game tough run and won 2 out of 3
This is a great squad still learning .We had great controll of this game and will get better and better in the next few weeks
I will finish by saying up the panthers

Dissecting the game is what these boards are about.

I’m thrilled at how we’re going, especially this 3 game stretch against quality opposition. But nothing wrong with discussing strengths & weaknesses.

After we lost to Parramatta like we did, the team could’ve really gone into a slump. But instead they’ve backed up with two wins in a row. That shows some real character.

mxlegend99

Referee
He played really well, but his attacking game wasn’t great outside of his own try. Really think he needs to run the ball more.
His kicks in play were perfect. He threw a beautiful cutout pass for Crichton / Naden which ended up getting Mitchell binned.

Andrew Johns has a hard on for that game. He controlled it start to finish.

kinghippo

Juniors
Crichton really stepped his defence up tonight, he is improving each week.
We did well after a tough few weeks, I am hating those set restarts though.

Flashstep

Juniors
I’ll go out on a limb and say outstanding performance. Sorry if some are disappointed by that but it was a great win with so much improvement in us. I’m really happy right now.

Went through a tough 3 weeks against quality position and were currently in 1st for the time being at least. A lot easier run over the next 3 weeks and it was pretty obvious some of our lads had some niggling injuries tonight so I agree it’s a great win. 9 day turn around will be much welcomed I think.

tripster

Juniors
Good solid win.

Thought Tamou was fantastic from the start tonight. JFH is just ridiculous.

Anyone who can’t see the value of Whare, watch the last 10 with Burns at centre. Granted an actual centre would likely defend better.

Yep, Whare coming off near the end is the reason Souths were able to score that try near the death. Hope he is ok.

Looks like we might have picked up a few injuries in this game.

Exsilium

First Grade
The easy run in the next few weeks has me worried. We can go from superstars to derp in quick succession

His kicks in play were perfect. He threw a beautiful cutout pass for Crichton / Naden which ended up getting Mitchell binned.

That cut out pass was nice.

I don’t want to seem too critical, because he’s a very good footballer. I just don’t think he’s great at getting his teammates across the line with his passing game. His best asset in attack outside of his kicks is his own running game, he should do it a little more instead of those cut back passes.

WestyLife

First Grade
He also setup 2 tries... You don't hook the guy who setup your first 2 tries and who didn't cost you anything scoreboard wise.

It's not a hook because he underperformed it looked for a while there he couldn't defend due to discomfort after being hurt in that tackle.

He's earned the 6 in my opinion but we could afford to cover him for a period.

Naden ran for 238m with 87 post contact and a try. Dudes a winger.

Flashstep

Juniors

He would have had another try assist if Kikau had ran through the line when he put Crichton through a hole as well.

Latest posts