What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day anxiety thread vs Eel. Get your cilices, Skevington's gyves and Mancuerdas ready

eddiesmith

Juniors
If the penalties even up after halftime time we’ll be well in it. But history with us and Cummins suggests it will just get worse

Frenzy.

Immortal
We got dis I reckon. Kick off can be a big advantage. Yep them in that lake for a while

azzah72

Bench
Tough match.

I have a feeling we might have the forward fitness over them later in the game, just gotta keep it tight in the first 20 of the 2nd.

They gotta stop giving set restarts.

Defence is better.

MilkShark

First Grade
You’ve gotta wonder haven’t you. Very tough call on that no try that was a try.
Good signs in extreme conditions.
That call

and how eels are holding down all day long and we had 1 repeat set, but eels get 2-3 inside our 10

It’s bs

bluefox68

Staff member
I'm sure you guys have covered this to death, but

HOW CAN YOU:

1. NOT GIVE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT TO THE ATTACKING TEAM, and,

2. OVERRULE THE ON-FIELD REF'S CALL WITH INCONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE????

CHEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eddiesmith

Juniors
I think they said Maxwell is in the box, were truly f**ked then, we never won when he was a referee so of course he won’t give us anything

My first thought on no try was offside, but other angles provided more than enough doubt