What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day anxiety thread vs Eel. Get your cilices, Skevington's gyves and Mancuerdas ready

azzah72

Bench
I have lots of beers ready, which is dangerous given I was covid redundant for the last 4 months and finally secured a job that starts Monday.

I'll drink the most if it's close, if it's a smashing either way it'll be fine.

Or I could show some restraint but that's no fun.

Big Bloke

Juniors
No way we win this. Eels have too much firepower in the forwards.

Everyone talks about RCG and Paulo but Nathan Brown is the one that scares me. He is one top footballer who is so hard to handle.

Gutherson and Moses always seem to play well against us and Sivo up against Katoa is frightening.

I know we can score points but we leak too much in defence.

Sorry but I’m just not confident at all.

chewsta

First Grade
We will win. Our defence will be much better. Bomber is slowly getting this team where he wants it to be for an under the radar finals run.

Eion

First Grade
No way we win this. Eels have too much firepower in the forwards.

Everyone talks about RCG and Paulo but Nathan Brown is the one that scares me. He is one top footballer who is so hard to handle.

Gutherson and Moses always seem to play well against us and Sivo up against Katoa is frightening.

I know we can score points but we leak too much in defence.

Sorry but I’m just not confident at all.
I’m maybe more confident. But agree that Brown is a big one to shut down. Our middle needs to be better than what it has been

shadowboxer

First Grade
Yeah nah... Im impressed by the last month but eels are a different proposition. Defence is way too flimsy. Hoping they have a dig and don’t wilt ala Panthers performance. Enjoy the carnage

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Will be an interesting game. Won’t be surprised if we get hammered but also won’t be if we win.

Just smash that merkin Moses

Frenzy.

Immortal
I have lots of beers ready, which is dangerous given I was covid redundant for the last 4 months and finally secured a job that starts Monday.

I'll drink the most if it's close, if it's a smashing either way it'll be fine.

Or I could show some restraint but that's no fun.

That must be a relief. Well done Azz

Weaponhead

Coach
Big opportunity to make a statement and challenge the flat track bullies perception. Match Parra's aggression in the forwards, focus in defence and points will come.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Waqa Blake is dumb as dog shit. Get in his face, under his skin and he’ll continue to be as such.

Parra have been just cruising the last couple of weeks so today they hopefully are in the same mood and we can ambush them.

On a side note, how good are Penrith looking this year? Wowee I’ll be stunned if they don’t win the comp