What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Raiders game day thread

Quigs

Immortal
And they wrap leaves around their doddles too.

Yep, explains alot about our Bluey.

Frenzy.

Immortal
A couple of big questions there!

Not convinced about global warming, but the sea levels do seem marginally higher than when I was there as a kid in the 70's.
I have lived in Vanuatu for 17 years of my life - living in Brisbane now... I go back there regularly - aiming for once a year until I get too old to do it any more! We may end up spending more time there (months at a time) when I eventually retire...

Do you expect people to believe you can remember back 50 years?

bluefox68

Staff member
Gawd your a stick in the mud Bluey.

You must be the life of the party over there.
Ha ha - Quigs - let’s just say - your world view and mine are pretty different…

I can tell you more, but you probably wouldn’t be impressed.

dinghydi

Juniors
A couple of big questions there!

Not convinced about global warming, but the sea levels do seem marginally higher than when I was there as a kid in the 70's.
I have lived in Vanuatu for 17 years of my life - living in Brisbane now... I go back there regularly - aiming for once a year until I get too old to do it any more! We may end up spending more time there (months at a time) when I eventually retire...
Well the really important question is" are you teaching them how to play rugabyleague ?" How long before you can point some brilliant running and ball playing natural athletic youngsters to the greatest team of all to play greatest game of all ? You know that's what Jesus would want.

Last edited:

bluefox68

Staff member
Well the really important question is" are you teaching them how to play rugabyleague ?" How long before you can point some brilliant running and ball playing natural athletic youngsters to the greatest team of all to play greatest game of all ? You know that's what Jesus would want.
There is a ‘Vanuatu Rugby League’.
They are gradually getting organised, but still way behind most of the other Pacific nations.

Latest posts