What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Raiders game day thread

SharkShocked

Bench
Why would his line of sight be looking into the crowd? He would not have even known Holdsworth was there. If he did he's a dumb qharnt for not just starting again

Yep. Should have just started his kick routine again. If time started ticking, complain to the referee what occurred, get him to halt time.

Eion

First Grade
It was actually prop he gave Williams a break.
McInness played the full 80
Think we took on more the 13 role and McInnes the prop role during that time. But they’re all in the middle doing work. He did his job well regardless

shadowboxer

First Grade
Yep. Should have just started his kick routine again. If time started ticking, complain to the referee what occurred, get him to halt time.
So if they kick the goal and still lose the game are we still talking about it? Or if a tree falls in the forest blah…..
The kick itself was a cracker but wasn’t to be and hit the post., such as life.
Ask Toby about the tackle the week before that has him out for an extended period.
Nothing to see here

Frenzy.

Post Whore
So if they kick the goal and still lose the game are we still talking about it? Or if a tree falls in the forest blah…..
Ask Toby about the tackle the week before that has him out for an extended period.
Nothing to see here

Slow news day for Chamois

SharkShocked

Bench
Nothing to see here

When it happened I knew there would be fall out. It was rather obvious in its intent in my mind as I watched the timing of the jog back

Should he have been professional enough to restart his routine or to just deal with it and slot it.

Yes.

Is that what the rugby league circus focus’s on.

No.

Let an 18-0 lead slip. Carry on.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Bit of an etiquette thing.... Wrapped it pissed off the angry ant enough for them to put in a formal complaint tho. My boys are hurtin" in there.

Last edited:
Raiders vs Eels, both of these teams love to whinge.
On and off field, can't wait for the excuses from either coach

dinghydi

Juniors
Bit of an etiquette thing.... Wrapped it pissed off the angry ant enough for them to put in a formal complaint tho. My boys are hurtin" in there.
Needs to Feed his Hurtin players a dose of cement . Harden up ! FFS do they whine when they get a bit of a serve from opposition on field ? Talk about Soft serves !

dinghydi

Juniors
Just got back from OUTER island Vanuatu with almost no contact with the outside world.
Found out a couple of days ago that we actually WON!
So how are things going on outer islands of Vanuatu? Global Warming making their fish grow bigger ?

Inferno

Coach
Apparently we're being fined $5,000 for Holdsworth running in Fogarty's line of sight.

No fine for Klemmer jumping up in front of Gutho as he was attempting to kick the match winner...

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Apparently we're being fined $5,000 for Holdsworth running in Fogarty's line of sight.

No fine for Klemmer jumping up in front of Gutho as he was attempting to kick the match winner...
Yeah but we dont actually pay it. Its so the Karen’s can stop complaining

bluefox68

Staff member
So how are things going on outer islands of Vanuatu? Global Warming making their fish grow bigger ?
A couple of big questions there!

Not convinced about global warming, but the sea levels do seem marginally higher than when I was there as a kid in the 70's.
I have lived in Vanuatu for 17 years of my life - living in Brisbane now... I go back there regularly - aiming for once a year until I get too old to do it any more! We may end up spending more time there (months at a time) when I eventually retire...