What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13: Parra v Sharks GAME DAY thread (9/8/20)

hindy111

Post Whore
Sivo is lazy 50mtrs and one tackle.
One a rare linebacker could of run infield and hald ball but puts a rubbish kick on 3rd. Also defensive reads where garbage.

Blake is another who needs to pull finger out. Barely made a tackle and does no hard yards. MJ didn't make many meters but tackled all day.

GJ is good for 150mtrs a game. A guy Blake's size and Sivo should have atleast 8-10 hit ups agame and 100mtrs+

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Don’t forget the conditions are actually worse then they look on the TV!
definitely some stupid errors but take the win in those conditions!!
Bring on the dragons !!
BTW is Mike Whitney auditioning for Cast Away 2.....

TheParraboy

Staff member
Lol wow. If there is a team that would know what shit looks like it's your mob

We have no chance this year

And the good thing is either do you

tenor.gif

Happy MEel

First Grade
The Brown twins were excellent today, thought Lane was good too. Moses controlled the game fairly well and RCG was his usual self. Paulo was also pretty good except for the dropped ball.

We won despite Blake, Fergo and Sivo, not because of them. Pull your collective heads in.

hindy111

Post Whore

I give Sharks a chance. They are far better in the dry. Moylan,W.Graheme and Johnson will cause havoc if forwards can hold own.

Noise

Coach

You are embarrassing yourself here. Take your tears :sob: to the Sharks forum.

lucablight

First Grade
Yet we are still coming 3rd jus 1pt behind the competition leaders .... imagine how good we will be when we click
I hope so. We have a great squad on paper to match it with anyone but we could have easily lost so many of the games we’ve won if our luck went differently. It’s weird to say given we’ve only lost 2 games but I think we’re underachieving with the way we are falling over the line in games we should be winning easily.

Eelogical

Referee
The Brown twins were excellent today, thought Lane was good too. Moses controlled the game fairly well and RCG was his usual self. Paulo was also pretty good except for the dropped ball.

We won despite Blake, Fergo and Sivo, not because of them. Pull your collective heads in.
I thought Nrown was excellent, so was Lane, even if we all at sea at times. Well, at least the lads won't have to shower after the game.

strider

Post Whore
I'm also big on details. In 79th min why didn't we challenge the call. Yes they get the scrum but we buy 30 seconds to rest set line and belt them.
Because as soon as you challenge its timeout ... packing a scrum chews up just a little more time

Chipmunk

Coach
Don’t forget the conditions are actually worse then they look on the TV!
definitely some stupid errors but take the win in those conditions!!
Bring on the dragons !!
BTW is Mike Whitney auditioning for Cast Away 2.....

Surely though your regular argument around tries scored you'd have to think the Sharks were hard done by?

Or. are you just ignoring that argument this week?

Latest posts