What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Broncos are poo!

Frenzy.

Immortal
He wanted to argued with the Doctors prognosis but he didn't have a leg to stand on.

Still pissed from lunch at the Everton Park Hotel while trying to argue with the doctor too

Absolutely legless they reckon

Quigs

Immortal
Is it true that the NRL Integrity Unit are going to take this investigation femur?

Quigs

Immortal
You mean nein aren’t showing their flagship on fta?! A travesty I tells ya!
Reckon I might even venture around to old mates place 7.30 Saturday Night and take up my position in my corporate box to watch his Mr Fox coverage.

If there is one thing us old codgers enjoy is a good laugh and geeze, this year the Donks have been delivering in spades.

jc155776

Coach
A lot of sponsors under financial stress would be looking to get out of contracts.

Means a lot of shit that use to be covered up won't be, hence why so many leaks and stories of misbehaviour and rule breaking is coming out.

Town is pissed at a losing team and happy to dog them out now.

I mean the fact that Broncos coaching staff arranged for a secret pub party at the Caxton and had CCTV turned off should mean they are being fined hundreds of thousands and points taken off. Whole club still thinks they are protected species. Living in Brisbane never been sweeter.

Pretty sure that Gus Gould when setting things up at Panthers , remarked what an ouitstanding model the Broncos set up was and hed like to emulate that at Panthers . Wonder what he is saying now ? I haven't heard much from him regarding the Broncos set up lately.

jc155776

Coach
So does tonight prove Seibold isn’t the issue? The weak merkins couldn’t even get up for a f**k you win with the coach they are meant to all hate absent.

maybe need some more Sneaky Pete sessions finding the gold. Yeeeeeehhhh Haaa

Quigs

Immortal
Oh joy to the world. That was fun to watch.

Some of the Donks had the cranky pants on with 10 to go. Sheeze some of them thar superstar young forwards even attempted some out and out bitch slappin' hits.

Put the fear into the Canberra pack it did.

So let me see, from this game Staggs will get a week or two and Haas looks likely to miss a round or two.

Hmmmmm their two bests sidelined. Yeeeee Harrrrrh.