What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Broncos are poo!

Frenzy.

Immortal
For those of who who like to invest, I would be putting some "Benjamins" on the NRL season being cancelled.

I saw a player yesterday out and about in the local shopping centre (Not Sharks) with no cares in the world.

Before that happens though, I would like to see the NRL strip Brisbane of all their points, be handed the 2020 Wooden Spoon, then they can shut down the season if they have too.

This is a must like post HAHA

Frenzy.

Immortal
Although I agree with you but I thought you can go about town no worries, you can't sit inside a cafe or pub etc and dine out. You can go shopping and get take-away, hit the bottlo' etc. So stolling around the mall should be deemed as acceptable? Must be hard to get your head around anyway.

YOU can. I can, QUIGS can.

NRL players can't under Operation Apollo protocols which are far more stringent that what State Governments are putting on joe public.

They are literally living in a bubble those NRL snarks.

Quigs

Immortal
Arrrhhhhh please Lord don't let it stop.

I honestly believed that I would never witness another season as enjoyable as 2016.

But praise the Lord it is getting ohhhhhh sooooooo close. "It's all happening Reg"

And I just keep adding more ammunition into the bunker for future attempted confrontations with the big mouthed born to rule donkey supporters. Fharkkk adding more ammo, this is like a flotilla of supply ships lined up at the wharf waiting to be unloaded. And there is more inbound on the horizon.

I am excited about where this is going to end but I hope it never does.

(pssst Bloody Gunnamatta pointed me to The Far Side Facey Group page and I just can't help myself.... nearly every old cartoon has a window of opportunity to .........)

covid2020-01.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
YOU can. I can, QUIGS can.

NRL players can't under Operation Apollo protocols which are far more stringent that what State Governments are putting on joe public.

They are literally living in a bubble those NRL snarks.

No I can't you Lloyd Bridges. Only on Pension Days and that's a maybe.

taipan

Referee
The Broncos'' dopes should be hit hard, but if the season is cancelled the code is in the financial poo.Costing an estimated $400m,which doesn't help our club one iota.
Some of these guys are thicker than a hippos's arse.

Card Shark

Immortal
The Broncos'' dopes should be hit hard, but if the season is cancelled the code is in the financial poo.Costing an estimated $400m,which doesn't help our club one iota.
Some of these guys are thicker than a hippos's arse.

It’s bloody selfish behaviour...but it’s not just about the $, it’s about the game...the working man’s game.

It’s the fans that will suffer too.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Apparently they have been cleared as it was the day after our game. They'd come to the end of their 14 day hibernation after playing in Sydney.
My guess is that News have been withholding the story and now there is so much blood in the water they had to release it, even if it's not an issue.
Our Club has been down this path with News plenty of times, we know how they work.
It's just a pleasure watching it happen to the longest holders of the World Championship of Sweeping belt.

Uncleared.

It's being reported now on NRL 360

Were at a pub but sitting in a restaurant or bistro - not allowed.

Were sitting together playing pokies - not allowed.

Have breached agreement between NRL and Qld government.

Television deal at stake.

Palaszczuk pissed off +++

Would be a good time for V'Landy's to show if he has great big kahunas or is running a pair of neuticals

Quigs

Immortal
And now the Nu York Slugga, the haymaker thrower Matt Lodge has been ruled out for the remainder of the season with a broken leg.

Poor bugger. Imagine having to sit out the remaining 7 games and not having the opportunity to run onto the field with the gun Brisbane Donkey outfit.

bluefox1968

Juniors
And now the Nu York Slugga, the haymaker thrower Matt Lodge has been ruled out for the remainder of the season with a broken leg.

Poor bugger. Imagine having to sit out the remaining 7 games and not having the opportunity to run onto the field with the gun Brisbane Donkey outfit.
Did he hit his own leg with a hammer?!?

Quigs

Immortal
He was the last 'mature aged' old hard head in their pack.

Unfortunate for him that he has been ruled out. After all he had his reputation to protect.