What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Broncos are poo!

Quigs

Immortal
Bird, Bird, it has to be Jacks fault and the Sharkies.

Remember Coach Creepin' Jesus Bennett going off about being sold a dud without a warranty.

Yeah it has to be our fault for sure.

Quigs

Immortal

Do we have another "Andrew Gee" type of a position within Donkey Management that might be able to assist a possible NRL inquiry into this alleged third party payment.

If so, I hope the NRL can find him or her before him or her gets cast adrift by the Corporation.

"They have form you know"

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimp

Bench
Do we have another "Andrew Gee" type of a position within Donkey Management that might be able to assist a possible NRL inquiry into this alleged third party payment.

If so, I hope the NRL can find him or her before him or her gets cast adrift by the Corporation.

"They have form you know"

My guess would be that TPJ will have had a ‘change of heart’ over the weekend and realised that he wasn’t actually owed anything from any 3rd party to do with the Broncos - he was confused......

He’ll also rather luckily have ‘won’ $150k over the weekend

shadowboxer

First Grade
I can only hope they undertake an independent and thorough investigation as many clubs have over the years... ha who am I kidding, this will probably evaporate into the heavens like a Seibold fart. Media have to do the right thing and keep riding this all the way....they do with with every other club

jc155776

Coach
All gone quiet.

bet TPJ magically earns a reprieve.

What a coincidence that a bunch of Broncos players are now socially linked to known cocaine dealers and organised crime figures (as reported by courier mail, there bandidos mates have done time for coke trafficking)

snout

First Grade
All gone quiet.

bet TPJ magically earns a reprieve.

What a coincidence that a bunch of Broncos players are now socially linked to known cocaine dealers and organised crime figures (as reported by courier mail, there bandidos mates have done time for coke trafficking)
Cocaine?
Lock yer doors!

Quigs

Immortal
This evenings event could be a clash between who has the biggest secret third party agreements.

The Victorious Club will be announced by Master of Ceremonies Mr Andrew Gee at halftime. The winning clubs name will be revealed when it is read out from a concealed card shrouded within an inconspicuous unmarked brown paper bag.

An unnamed anonymous source has reported that the inconspicuous unmarked brown paper bag will be delivered to the presentation dias via Sonny Bill Williams borrowed $300,000 Bentley driven by guest chauffeur Tevita Pangai, Jr.

Tonights game promises to be a block buster in more ways than one.

Version IV

Juniors
The roosters have some quality players in tonight

Teddy to run 300 metres

I hate Roosters but I hope they are at ruthless best tonight, and totally destroy the donks

Latest posts