What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are we buying for 2021 onwards

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Has been some rumours going around that Barrett was trying to get him across to the Dogs along with Fainu. On a side note Fainu was someone who liked Johns Instagram comment

Again, Hasler has stood by the kid, to the point of picking him up from the cop shop etc and backing him to the hilt. Nice payback again there if that is his attitude

I think Des and anyone else at Manly will be intelligent enough to know the Hopoate kids are unfortunate to have a f**king nutcase for a father, and probably actually give them more rope and forgiveness as a result. They're probably as a pack reasonably well adjusted as sons given their old man is one of the all-time lunatics.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
The Murchie situation cracks me up. He'll be a nice trivia question for years to come - name the player who signed for and received an extension at a club he's never visited.

Would be a bit of an arse if Auckland wasn't to his liking. Although he lived in Canberra so you'd think it'd be alright.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Not sure where to put this.

But Kodi, I do hope you are having a laugh @ the Broncos and the ex coach.

Enjoy, enjoy.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
It makes me physically sick reading the articles about that dick today and the absolute pain that he caused. Ridiculous that he is so protected in jail too.

JJ

Immortal
It makes me physically sick reading the articles about that dick today and the absolute pain that he caused. Ridiculous that he is so protected in jail too.
Was going to like that post l, but yeah, can’t. Agree 100% just unimaginable, beyond comprehension

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Yeah, a lot of money gets spent on dumb shit in our public system. And spending a lot of extra $ on protecting a merkin who didn't care a lot about defenseless people when he shot a lot of them up in the most unimaginable cowardise, is the height of dumb. Let the natural order of the world sort him out.

I love this quote:

"A peasant like you will never change the human race. Your wish is to make this world a racist cult of one colour but you'll never succeed."

Perfect. You failed. Great message.

Reactions: JJ

LeagueNut

First Grade
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/kn...t-titans-skipper-proctor-20200826-p55phv.html

Meanwhile, Kevin Proctor’s biting drama hasn’t diminished his chances of a new NRL contract, with the Knights and Warriors expressing interest in the off-contract Gold Coast captain.

The Herald can reveal Newcastle and the Warriors are in the mix for Proctor’s services if he doesn’t come to terms with the Titans. Both clubs believe the 30-year-old’s experience would be an asset. A move would allow him to significantly add to the 250-game milestone he brought up against Cronulla a fortnight ago.

Yay or Nay?

JJ

Immortal
Not sure how Proctor would be a step forward... but for all the rebuilding talk remember Brown signed the likes of Guerra and Lillyman at the Knights

I’m ambivalent but trust if he’s signed it’s an anti-Blair deal... actually I now recall is was us vs Newcastle for Blair :weary:

Penrose_11

Juniors
I’d say yes but at 2 yrs at reasonable price. Currently we have 3-4 backrowers next year in Tohu, Katoa, Murchie and King. Tohu is a star, 2 are young with big potential and King just scrapes into the 30. We definitely need more experience to lead the young ones. Proctor may not be playing as he was a few years back with Storm but he’s a grafter and a worker. Teams need those

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Hard pass. Katoa is our future and should be treated as such. Proctor has basically bludged up on the coast until contract year which is this year.