What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 Penrith V Brisvegas.

In the ideal world Souths beat the Storm, we beat Parra then rest half the team from the trip to Townsville. Then a game against the Dogs before the semis begin!

That’s not out of the realms of possibility, Souths have been playing pretty well.

LukeLewis3

Juniors
Let's get the win!

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Brent NADEN
4. Stephen CRICHTON
5. Brian TO'O
6. Jarome LUAI
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. James TAMOU (c)
18. Api KOROISAU
10. Moses LEOTA
11. Viliame KIKAU
12. Liam MARTIN
13. James FISHER-HARRIS

14. Tyrone MAY
15. Spencer LENIU
16. Kurt CAPEWELL
17. Zane TETEVANO

Devilous

Juniors
Let's get the win!

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Brent NADEN
4. Stephen CRICHTON
5. Brian TO'O
6. Jarome LUAI
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. James TAMOU (c)
18. Api KOROISAU
10. Moses LEOTA
11. Viliame KIKAU
12. Liam MARTIN
13. James FISHER-HARRIS

14. Tyrone MAY
15. Spencer LENIU
16. Kurt CAPEWELL
17. Zane TETEVANO

That's one Yeo away from being our best team! Hopefully we can put the Broncos to the sword!

WestyLife

First Grade
Let's get the win!

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Brent NADEN
4. Stephen CRICHTON
5. Brian TO'O
6. Jarome LUAI
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. James TAMOU (c)
18. Api KOROISAU
10. Moses LEOTA
11. Viliame KIKAU
12. Liam MARTIN
13. James FISHER-HARRIS

14. Tyrone MAY
15. Spencer LENIU
16. Kurt CAPEWELL
17. Zane TETEVANO

Interesting bench with Lenui and Tetevano the props. Hopefully Lenui has good minutes in him now.

Yes, number 4. He was a bit of a surprise, my other kids are 30,17 & 13. The Mrs is only 29, so she is up for it. lol. Born 16th Aug.

Wow big spread. Everyone says the older ones help but our 12 year old just wants to watch tv haha.

tripster

Juniors
Panthers newest supporter is ready for the game tonight. Hopefully his namesake can bag a try or two. Panthers have only been beaten once since he was conceived. lol.

Congratulations!!

I have a similar story, my wife gave birth to our first child 12 weeks ago. He wore a little Penrith onesie a few days after he was born. Penrith have not lost a game since. What a year!

Jane Murray

Bench
Congratulations!!

I have a similar story, my wife gave birth to our first child 12 weeks ago. He wore a little Penrith onesie a few days after he was born. Penrith have not lost a game since. What a year!

Congrats, and welcome to the sleepless nights.

Latest posts