What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 Penrith V Brisvegas.

murraymob

Coach
Why is May playing in the halves.A instant anchor on the team .Our halves are set if May played he has to be a running backrowers or not there at all

franklin2323

Immortal
Unpopular opinion:

Panthers have been outright horrible. They've completely gone away from what's worked in 2020. One try of a proper backline move for To'o all game. Everything has been like last year all in the middle third of the field. Tonight made us look like the worst of the top 4.

One game. As long as it isn't a habit

kinghippo

Juniors
Back inside back inside back inside what rubbish tactics is this tonight.very ordinary attack against a team that has been pumped each week.
It was very weird.
No early ball for creighton and Naden at all.
Zero backline plays and just constant forward crash balls in the 20.

forby

Juniors
Don’t forget the short turnaround doesn’t help. They managed the game very well in the second half again. Didn’t give Brisbane a chance to put any pressure on them. You don’t always need to score on every set if you are confident in your defence, which they are.

franklin2323

Immortal
Don’t forget the short turnaround doesn’t help. They managed the game very well in the second half again. Didn’t give Brisbane a chance to put any pressure on them. You don’t always need to score on every set if you are confident in your defence, which they are.

That is the thing. Wouldn't of done a ball work session. Seemed slippery too out there and at a venue we never win. Many reasons why a big score wasn't going to get put on.

kinghippo

Juniors
We tried to spread it and kept getting belted. I like that we used a plan B
A bit concerning if the broncos can completely shutdown the backline.
We looked out of ideas all night, I like we backed our strength in the forwards but we have been crafty enough all season to mix it up a bit better than that.
Still it was a decent performance from the broncos and we found a new way to win so I am happy.

franklin2323

Immortal
A bit concerning if the broncos can completely shutdown the backline.
We looked out of ideas all night, I like we backed our strength in the forwards but we have been crafty enough all season to mix it up a bit better than that.
Still it was a decent performance from the broncos and we found a new way to win so I am happy.

We wouldn't of had a ball work session. Api back and Broncos turning up also.

As I said want to see a pattern before I am concerned

Latest posts