What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY thread (11/9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelementary

Post Whore
This team is cooked - they're done in 2020.

And with no new recruits for 2021 to speak of, I don’t see how we can improve.

hindy111

Post Whore
The attack is an out the back structure that we have been using for 2/3 seasons, when is that going to be updated.
Also, wouldn’t Be surprise if the Fox commentators jumped the fence and gave Dylan Edwards and Laui blowjobs on the field.

I still feel our issue is the first 3 hitups. Our backs get bashed. While there bounce forward. They set a nice platform for the forwards . MJ has nothing anymore. Sivos hit ups are rubbish.

Eelementary

Post Whore
People have short memories about Sivo. He’s badly out of form but he was doing this just last season
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZS5aBh3n/

He was just as lazy, and ineffective returning the ball, last year; problem is, like my mate @hindy111 says, teams know how to tackle him now.

He just isn't good enough to offer more, and so he looks out of form, but the reality is that this is as good as he will ever be...

Gronk

Staff member
I still feel our issue is the first 3 hitups. Our backs get bashed. While there bounce forward. They set a nice platform for the forwards . MJ has nothing anymore. Sivos hit ups are rubbish.
JFC we’ve made 500 more tackles.

Delboy

First Grade
F**k me I’d like 50% of the ball.
I’d just like a change to our attacking structure, so easy to read . We have decent players but don’t appear to set anything up, what do they do before games. It looks clunky, get us an attack coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.