What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY thread (11/9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dibs

Bench
Gutherson was going no where. It was shit by Moses to crab sideways and cramp them for space and still throw the pass but also shit by Gutho to not be paying attention.
Well as I said I respectfully disagree. Not about Moses going sideways though but I still thought gutho has an opportunity to create something for himself

Gazzamatta

Coach

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
What a negative pri*k he is. Sounds like hes not happy and sees much to be corrected. Had the audacity to say the problems have been occurring for some time. One would say hes become critical of our coaching. Sterlo ffs. We are still 3rd you arrogant specimen. What the hell would you know.
Sterlo in "We are Playing Poor" genius call of the century.

lucablight

First Grade
How about Sterlo in "We are playing poor" genius call of the century, starring Sterlo?
He said we’re playing with plenty of effort but playing dumb eg having players run one out into gang tackles and getting slow play the balls. I think it’s a far more valuable insight than “we are playing poor”.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He said we’re playing with plenty of effort but playing dumb eg having players run one out into gang tackles and getting slow play the balls. I think it’s a far more valuable insight than “we are playing poor”.
It isn't really insightful though, is it?

robert gower

Juniors
apart from the 2 spine guys whats what players are dropped from the side that beat the panthers ? & were winning games before the drop off ?

Chipmunk

Coach
Looking back at a few things in the last 24 hours, we rested some players against Manly in the middle of the year and performed poorly on the night. We've not really recovered from this match at all. We've been dreadful from the moment the coaching staff decided to rest these player. It's a culmination of plenty of reasons, but we don't really look like recovering anytime soon.

Noise

Coach
What if the situation is more complex than a sound bite and what one says to the media is not what one thinks behind closed doors?
Why would a coach say ‘it’s an easy fix’ if he knows it’s not an easy fix and doesn’t really know how to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts