What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Blood&Bandage

Juniors
Host has suffered under poor coaching more that most. He’s never been able to settle Mcf**kwit constantly moved him around. Since he took over the left edge for a couple of weeks his form improved.

he’s still only 23 I think he should definitely be retained for a couple of years.
The entire team has suffered from poor coaching.
The Saints Best Buy is Griffin.

BBTB

Juniors
Host has suffered under poor coaching more that most. He’s never been able to settle Mcf**kwit constantly moved him around. Since he took over the left edge for a couple of weeks his form improved.

he’s still only 23 I think he should definitely be retained for a couple of years.
Host, needs to play the game, as a prop.
Might tuff'n him to fvuk up. Put a bit of longer in him...

BIG RIG

Juniors
Big rumour coming out after yesterday’s game at Newcastle

Corey Norman left separately from the team and reportedly had a meeting with Adam O Brien at the Knights

Norman reportedly will be dropped from the final game of the yr and will be released to join Newcastle

Only a rumour though

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade

Corey Norman left separately from the team and reportedly had a meeting with Adam O Brien at the Knights

Norman reportedly will be dropped from the final game of the yr and will be released to join Newcastle

Only a rumour though
I hope you aren’t making this up, because that would just be cruel

Gareth67

First Grade

Only a rumour though

I haven’t been to church for yonks , but if this rumor has real legs to it , then not only would I attend for the next month , but I will also place a few pennies in the poor box .

Last edited:

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I haven’t been to church for yonks , but if this rumor has real legs to it , then not only would I attend for the next month , but I will also place a few pennies in the poor box .
I might do the rounds and donate some coins to a few different denominations, mosques and temples to make sure the right god gets his/her just rewards if this is the case.

Latest posts