What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade23

Juniors
I'm unsure of his name. I also can't imagine the tigers letting him go, if he is good.

Not to be confused with the journalist of the same name.

The Tigers coaching setup under Maguire probably needs tweaking and Madge isn't the easiest person to get along with.
Our style might suit Webster better than the Tigers current setup.
Ivan worked with him at the Tigers and knows what he will bring.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Current assistant coach to Maguire. Was caretaker coach after Jason Taylor got sacked.
Been at the Warriors as an assistant a few years ago.
Won a few lower grades titles.
Well liked.
I think he played in the halves for Parramatta in the lower grades ages ago.
Thanks again for the info mate. And unrelated to signings etc but are you able to make any comment on the current rumours about a female staff member being let go relating to a COVID breach? I understand if you can’t touch this.

Jane Murray

Bench
Not to be confused with the journalist of the same name.

The Tigers coaching setup under Maguire probably needs tweaking and Madge isn't the easiest person to get along with.
Our style might suit Webster better than the Tigers current setup.
Ivan worked with him at the Tigers and knows what he will bring.

Yeah I just googled him. Played 5/8th, so hopefully, he could prove helpful with the attack, if he comes over.

Copperhead

Juniors
Current assistant coach to Maguire. Was caretaker coach after Jason Taylor got sacked.
Well liked.

I wonder what they think he'll bring, because his playing and coaching careers have been unremarkable?

WestyLife

First Grade
Well liked.

He's pretty experienced which is nice.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
lol.

You’re not the one outside your leagues club with a sniper rifle trying to wing a back rower.

Mate you have to be the 'saltiest' forum poster ever. Makes Skeepe look like a Panther fan.

When your rubbish club actually manages to get into the finals........come back. Until then piss off. You're a germ

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Well liked.

Sounds like he's be a good fit to replace Trent.

Again the club being sensible when signing support staffs.

MrBlack

Juniors
Today’s papers suggesting Melbourne have shown interest in Naden .Would think money wise they will not offer much more as they never overpay .Mansour also allowed to talk to other clubs

hmmmm. Maybe a one year player swap with JAC. Melbourne have always stayed they wanted a player in return. JAC has one year to go in Melb so would fit the bill nicely.

tigers fans would live that.

Kilkenny

Coach
Any updates on re-signings
Everything seems to be about Panther players being linked to other clubs

I wouldn’t stress. Journalists have to fill space, just making stuff up as usual.

We have released a lot of players already and Tamou not re-signed so we have to have freed up some funds although plenty is needed.

A number of players have committed there futures to us, just a matter of tying up loose ends and they will be announced in due course.

A lot of underperforming clubs are in a world of hurt with there salary cap situations and no one is flush with cash to spend. Sydney clubs such as the Sharks, Dragons, Tigers for example to get highly paid players of there books but there is no one to take them.

For example the Sharks are desperate to off load Moylan who is reported to be on $800K but there will be no takers so they are stuck with him for next season. Corey Norman and Ben Hunt at the Dragons reportedly taking up a combined $2M they are stuck with them.

Aside from the fact we are still chipping in for RCG & Blake for the next two seasons, if you believe the media, then we are probably better placed than many other clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts