What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Angry_eel

First Grade
Sticky did us a favour tbh. We would have been a rabble under him had he stayed. There's only 1 positive to Stuart, he can whinge about refs all day, something Arthur refuses to do.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Didn’t that turd, papali end up keeping sign on fee, I’m sure I heard he did, pretty grubby if true, being a Raiders player I’m not surprised!

Avenger

Immortal
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/s...l/news-story/fe61620e71c79af4b63309218fa495db

We dodged a massive bullet when we sold his useless arse to the Dragons.

I actually think Moses could be next to go because at the time BA wasn’t fussed if both or either went. Moses was close to joining the Broncos but Bennett at the time didn’t rate him.

If he fizzles in this final series and we go out with a whimper I reckon there will be whispers of an early departure.

Gut feel.

Edit: There has been plenty of dialogue with his dip in form lately. Sterling, Cronk and Ennis to name a few.

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
I actually think Moses could be next to go because at the time BA wasn’t fussed if both or either went. Moses was close to joining the Broncos but Bennett at the time didn’t rate him.

If he fizzles in this final series and we go out with a whimper I reckon there will be whispers of an early departure.

Gut feel.

Edit: There has been plenty of dialogue with his dip in form lately. Sterling, Cronk and Ennis to name a few.

I tend to agree with the sentiments. If we do nothing in the Finals I can see this being Moses last season at the club. I suspect there will be plenty of movement from a lot of clubs in the offseason for this to be an easy move.

Chipmunk

Coach
Who would we bring in as half?

This is the big question isn't it. I can see some movement happening around the halves at a lot of clubs. From the bottom placed Broncos and Dogs (It appears Foran won't be there and I can see Croft moved on) to the top placed Panthers (Burton I would say will probably look to move on) and everywhere in between. Now these particular examples mentioned may not be the exact ones we will be after or even get, but I can see there being considerable movement, particularly if Moses comes on the Market.

If the Roosters don't win the comp I can see Flanagan being in the same boat as Moses.

The Tigers obviously have more halves than they know what to do with, as probably really do the Sharks. Both teams have balance issues with their roster.

New coaches at a lot of clubs will mean some new directions I can see Moses being attactive to a lot of top clubs, where a downhill skier will become a world beater.

I feel a lot of players will want to return to Australia from the UK Super League with the COVID things going on.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Junior not fighting charge, piss weak coach and club, absolutely no intestinal fortitude, people bagging Stuart, at least he has a voice and an opinion sticking up for his players and club, you prod Brad with a stick, and even then u get f**k all out of him!!!

84 Baby

Referee
This is the big question isn't it. I can see some movement happening around the halves at a lot of clubs. From the bottom placed Broncos and Dogs (It appears Foran won't be there and I can see Croft moved on) to the top placed Panthers (Burton I would say will probably look to move on) and everywhere in between. Now these particular examples mentioned may not be the exact ones we will be after or even get, but I can see there being considerable movement, particularly if Moses comes on the Market.

If the Roosters don't win the comp I can see Flanagan being in the same boat as Moses.

The Tigers obviously have more halves than they know what to do with, as probably really do the Sharks. Both teams have balance issues with their roster.

New coaches at a lot of clubs will mean some new directions I can see Moses being attactive to a lot of top clubs, where a downhill skier will become a world beater.

I feel a lot of players will want to return to Australia from the UK Super League with the COVID things going on.
The real question is will any of them get us any closer to winning the premiership than Moses? Even factoring in $ to be spent elsewhere I don’t think there is anyone readily available, at least not in the timeframe of Moses’ contract.
I like Burton but I think he’s too similar to Drown, whereas Flanagan is a gamble. The fact you’ve even mentioned Croft and Foran even if you aren’t suggesting we chase them is laughable.
There’s definitely some issues to Moses’ game that need fixing but generally he’s far ahead of any realistic option at the moment

Avenger

Immortal
Junior not fighting charge, piss weak coach and club, absolutely no intestinal fortitude, people bagging Stuart, at least he has a voice and an opinion sticking up for his players and club, you prod Brad with a stick, and even then u get f**k all out of him!!!
What was the penalty had he contested and lost ?