What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 OUT, 2 IN - 2021

AJB1102

First Grade
I assume the cooling method varies, depending on the mortuary.

Yeah just like anything I'll have to do my research I 'spose.

For now it's a humble little set-up with a couple chest freezers. Long ways from the eskis in the hut to begin with though!

Frailty

First Grade
I will give the Warriors close to zero chance of making the finals.

Brown is a rubbish coach. A 42% win rate in the NRL.

Guess what Kearney's win percentage with the Warriors was - 41%

Fangs

Coach
Hmm.

Eels and Sharks out. Both overachieved this year and their current squads don't improve in 2021.

Manly and Titans in. Manly underachieved and had injuries to key players, I think they bounce back. Titans will keep their momentum going and Fifita will win them 1-2 games to sneak into the 8. Only QLD side who will in 2021.

Pommy

Coach
Sharks and Knights out.
Titans and Manly in.

Tigers get a brave 9th.

Souths, Penrith GF Souths get 22 and the second in colour.

soc123_au

Staff member
In no particular order

Storm - Tipping against them to make the 8 is futile, until Bellamy goes they will continue to be at the pointy end

Roosters - See Storm & trade Bellyache for Robbo. Age is going to hurt them a bit next year, but they will unearth a new gun or two

Panthers - Won't dominate the regular season like this year, but will have a bit more of the hard edge that was missing this season.

Raiders - A decent run with injury could see them give the comp a real shake next year. Bateman is a loss, but England is full of hard merkins, Ricky will find another one

Souths - Adequate forward pack, great spine & an exciting young backline. Hard to see them dropping out

Parra - I think bottom half of the eight, but still have too much talent to fall out. Moses will still go missing in the big games though.

Titans - They showed enough at the back end of the season to think with their good recruitment they can jump a few spots on the ladder next year

Knights - Halves are an issue, but should be ok at hooker with Brailey back. Their young brigade will be better after another pre season. I think they back up this years effort

That's only one change, but I don't see where the step up is coming from anyone else.

Warriors - Payton > Brown. It will take a few years for Gus to get them sorted. After that clicks they could be a permanent fixture in the 8.

Sharks - With Johnson gone for a fair chunk of the season & the contract situation with over paid duds the only way is down

The rest will be more of the same. Cows should improve, but I think will need another year to start the climb

So that means a Broncos vs Dogs GF next year. Get on it.

soc123_au

Staff member
Salma just heard about this thread..

salma-hayek-bikini-z.jpg

AJB1102

First Grade
In no particular order

Storm - Tipping against them to make the 8 is futile, until Bellamy goes they will continue to be at the pointy end

Roosters - See Storm & trade Bellyache for Robbo. Age is going to hurt them a bit next year, but they will unearth a new gun or two

Panthers - Won't dominate the regular season like this year, but will have a bit more of the hard edge that was missing this season.

Raiders - A decent run with injury could see them give the comp a real shake next year. Bateman is a loss, but England is full of hard merkins, Ricky will find another one

Souths - Adequate forward pack, great spine & an exciting young backline. Hard to see them dropping out

Parra - I think bottom half of the eight, but still have too much talent to fall out. Moses will still go missing in the big games though.

Titans - They showed enough at the back end of the season to think with their good recruitment they can jump a few spots on the ladder next year

Knights - Halves are an issue, but should be ok at hooker with Brailey back. Their young brigade will be better after another pre season. I think they back up this years effort

That's only one change, but I don't see where the step up is coming from anyone else.

Warriors - Payton > Brown. It will take a few years for Gus to get them sorted. After that clicks they could be a permanent fixture in the 8.

Sharks - With Johnson gone for a fair chunk of the season & the contract situation with over paid duds the only way is down

The rest will be more of the same. Cows should improve, but I think will need another year to start the climb

So that means a Broncos vs Dogs GF next year. Get on it.

That's post-nut clarity right there!

Last edited by a moderator: