What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Suitman

Post Whore
Even worse than Australia's loss today is the news that there will be no Sydney test. The 3rd test will be held in Melbourne.
That bitch of a premier in Qld is just playing politics like she always has.

The cricket players are in a bubble ffs!!!. State of Origin went ahead. They had the AFL grand final. The A-League......etc.

Eelogical

Referee
Even worse than Australia's loss today is the news that there will be no Sydney test. The 3rd test will be held in Melbourne.

The cricket players are in a bubble ffs!!!. State of Origin went ahead. They had the AFL grand final. The A-League......etc.
Bellerive would have been an alternative considering the whackers in WA are a no go zone.

strider

Post Whore
Look at these little westies go ... god love em

2 big time batters in now tho. Another wicket and it should put em out of commission

Noise

Coach

Sydney Test is going ahead!

T-Boon

Coach
I suspect all that about the Sydney Test was probably promotion.

It will be great that it is an actual live test rather than a dead rubber as it usually is.

Latest posts