What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Happy New Year all! Emphasis on the happy. The Tigers forum has been so boring! Wow, don’t you guys know how to liven up a dull pre season. Sorry to get back on topic but does anyone know where Mansour is heading to?

I have no idea probably W/T as they are good at taking on aging players well past their best. On big deals. LOL

(I'm sorry for that, but I seriously couldn't help myself) especially when you club has a history of doing just that.

No idea mate, no idea.

I have no idea probably W/T as they are good at taking on aging players well past their best. On big deals. LOL

(I'm sorry for that, but I seriously couldn't help myself) especially when you club has a history of doing just that.

No idea mate, no idea.
Don’t worry, that’s exactly why I ask!

No idea mate, no idea.
No worries, that’s exactly why I ask. I hope it’s Parra, apparently they are having issues with their wing, which would mean they won’t want Nofo anymore.

murraymob

Coach
He is 18 years old from Mount Druitt area. St Mary's Junior.Fujian who can play fullback centre and wing. Very fast and great step.Played SG Ball last year.
I think Penrith needs to relocate to Hebert park in MT Druitt .Us 2770 boys are dominating the rich ass clubs in the Penrith district .He will fit in well with the current boys

soc123_au

Staff member
I think Penrith needs to relocate to Hebert park in MT Druitt .Us 2770 boys are dominating the rich ass clubs in the Penrith district .He will fit in well with the current boys
They all come through at St Marys though. Not exactly a poor club....

Division 1 Winners 2020
Under 12 Minchinbury
Under 13 St Clair's
Under 14 Glenmoore Park
Under 15 Colyton
Under 16 St Marys
Under 17 Windsor
Under 19 St Marys

Sides are not stacked like they were. Plus Parramatta stuffed a lot of age groups in the Penrith jrl in the past.

Latest posts