What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Jane Murray

Bench
Bit rich coming from you. Some9ne who bombarded the last thread to have a childish fight.
I played my part in that, and I take ownership for my part, sadly others will not. Go away before you get into trouble for using up your parents data.

murraymob

Coach
Look we are getting at least 1 extension this week as Blade said likely Yeo or Luia if lucky it may be both.Then we can stay on subject .At the moment we don’t have a lot to gossip about

WestyLife

First Grade
Most people here are actually pretty good. Even Jane and Alice I've crossed swords with but they still care about the club in their own way you just gotta learn to pick your battles. As for Franklin he's in the top 5 posters for mine so whatever to the trolls.

WestyLife

First Grade
Look we are getting at least 1 extension this week as Blade said likely Yeo or Luia if lucky it may be both.Then we can stay on subject .At the moment we don’t have a lot to gossip about

I hope when Yeo gets announced he's also named captain. Nice little double announcement.

WestyLife

First Grade
That quite likely is what it is waiting for. As long as the deal is done then when it is announced doesn't matter
yeah Yeo out of anyone doesn't worry me I just can't see him leaving. I also can't see anyone else being named captain.

Jane Murray

Bench
Most people here are actually pretty good. Even Jane and Alice I've crossed swords with but they still care about the club in their own way you just gotta learn to pick your battles. As for Franklin he's in the top 5 posters for mine so whatever to the trolls.
That is so true, WestyLife, also we have admitted when we were wrong, both accepted it and moved on.

Smug Panther

First Grade
yeah Yeo out of anyone doesn't worry me I just can't see him leaving. I also can't see anyone else being named captain.
Yeo is my pick and should have got the job a few years back but Nathan will need to lead the side especially with Yeo's concussion issues

The Kennell is saying young Crichton is after 750k per year. Anyone know if this is even close to be being true? That at least would explain why there is a delay in his contract extension.

betcats

Referee
The Kennell is saying young Crichton is after 750k per year. Anyone know if this is even close to be being true? That at least would explain why there is a delay in his contract extension.

Its a number that was speculated in the media, from memory it was something like "a Rival player manager said he is worth 750k on the open market" or something very flimsy such as that.

Whino

Bench

It is a figure plucked out of the air by Dean Ritchie. By a so called rival recruitment manager. Now it is sticking by everyone.
When he re-signs I am sure the scummy media will claim we paid the same figure.
I think Blade said last month we wouldn't be paying it.

Latest posts