What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

TDD91

Juniors
Es6bmktXYAcxVUO

London Broncos Home 2021

Academy-Front-1.jpg

London Broncos Academy Home 2021

The Great Dane

First Grade
Cash Converters do. I’ve seen them as main sponsors across a number of sports teams globally and they are very happy to have sponsor integration that doesn’t always reflect main brand colours. View attachment 45497
Exception that proves the rule.

You're dreaming if you think you could ever convince Suzuki to change their logo's colours from red, blue, or white for integration.

The Great Dane

First Grade
Look I admit I am a very casual follower of the ESL but what are London Broncos colours?
From 1980 - 1993, when they were owned by Fulham and then became the London Crusaders, their colours were red, black, and white.

In 1993/4 the Brisbane Broncos bought them and rebranded them as the London Broncos, and from 1994 - 2005 their colours were red, navy, and yellow.

In 2005 the Harlequins RFC bought them and rebranded them as Harlequins RLFC, so from 2006 - 2011 their colours were black, green, sky blue, red, and brown.

In 2011 they were bought by a local business man and rebranded back to the London Broncos with black and sky blue as their colours from 2012 - 2015, before finally reverting to Fulham's red, black, and white in 2016.

Tiger5150

Bench
From 1980 - 1993, when they were owned by Fulham and then became the London Crusaders, their colours were red, black, and white.

In 1993/4 the Brisbane Broncos bought them and rebranded them as the London Broncos, and from 1994 - 2005 their colours were red, navy, and yellow.

In 2005 the Harlequins RFC bought them and rebranded them as Harlequins RLFC, so from 2006 - 2011 their colours were black, green, sky blue, red, and brown.

In 2011 they were bought by a local business man and rebranded back to the London Broncos with black and sky blue as their colours from 2012 - 2015, before finally reverting to Fulham's red, black, and white in 2016.

Very comprehensive, thank you. I have casually looked in and seen them in every one ofthose colours. Sticking to these makes sense.

The Great Dane

First Grade
Very comprehensive, thank you. I have casually looked in and seen them in every one ofthose colours. Sticking to these makes sense.
Well there's an argument to be had there.

The Fulham jersey and colours may have been their first, but their red, blue, and yellow jerseys that they were wearing during the 90s was when they were at their most popular and successful.

So you could make a reasonable argument that going back to their 90s - early 00s look could be a good move for them if it was alongside a strong marketing campaign, but I don't really have a dog in the fight.

TDD91

Juniors
Nobody else really uses either brand, but having the Black with Red & White as the home, and the Red, Yellow & Blue quarters as an alternative kit would realistically work. IIRC they had the quarters as an alternate kit a few seasons back. I've always been fond of London, went with my uni housemate to watch London vs Saints at the Stoop a few years ago as the first game of the season, stood amongst all the Saints fans in a Wigan jersey openly cheering on London and got some great laughs.