What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cody Ramsey

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Ravalawa and Ramsey are right wingers so, it would be interesting to see if Ramsey goes to the left or replaces Ravalawa on the right.
He isn't a right winger he just played there because Rava got dropped, he was playing fullback up until he made his debut on the wing. I reckon he's the sort of player that could play both sides with ease. In saying that, while watching the highlights he does have a nice left arm fend.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Rava must stay with Zac, full stop.
CC
The charity shield will be a good test, I have little doubt the selection of the remaining winger is between Pereira and Rava it is just my feeling but I have heard Ramsey is training the house down. Fair enough he didnt set the world on fire in the half a game he played but he wasn't terrible for his first hit out, lets face it not one of our players really excelled in that game besides maybe Macca looked better than I expected.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
The charity shield will be a good test, I have little doubt the selection of the remaining winger is between Pereira and Rava it is just my feeling but I have heard Ramsey is training the house down. Fair enough he didnt set the world on fire in the half a game he played but he wasn't terrible for his first hit out, lets face it not one of our players really excelled in that game besides maybe Macca looked better than I expected.

NRL 2021: St George Illawarra Dragons, Jack Bird - NRL

It appears by this that JP will play left wing, with Bird left centre

Latest posts