What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Penrith games

Pomoz

Bench
I think Hook's winning average is going to get a towelling this year. The Dragons are awful. I don't think Jack Gibson, Craig Bellamy and Wayne Bennett combined could make that roster perform. It's is very low quality and they have a ME as a coach. Confusion will reign!

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
I think Hook's winning average is going to get a towelling this year. The Dragons are awful. I don't think Jack Gibson, Craig Bellamy and Wayne Bennett combined couldn't make that roster perform. It's is very low quality and they have a ME as a coach. Confusion will reign!

The bottom 4 from last year and Manly look very ordinary

Kilkenny

Coach
The bottom 4 from last year and Manly look very ordinary

The Broncos will be better. I never feel sorry for the broncos the TV rights deal means they benefit enormously, but they were surely unfortunate on Friday night. Even when the Eels turned the score line around there was still plenty of time left but the Broncos hung in there and the try at the end flattered the Eels. If anything there was more to like about the Broncos performance than the Eels who were basically gifted two points.

franklin2323

Immortal
The Broncos will be better. I never feel sorry for the broncos the TV rights deal means they benefit enormously, but they were surely unfortunate on Friday night. Even when the Eels turned the score line around there was still plenty of time left but the Broncos hung in there and the try at the end flattered the Eels. If anything there was more to like about the Broncos performance than the Eels who were basically gifted two points.

They won't come last but their roster is poor. So still will finish 12th or below

Kilkenny

Coach
They won't come last but their roster is poor. So still will finish 12th or below

I don’t think so, I think they will surprise, probably not top 8 but probably somewhere just out of the eight. But for losing three players basically in the first half they would have beaten the Eels who many pundits believe are top four contenders. At the end of the day I won’t lose any sleep if they finish last, even if the NRL needs a successful Broncos to maximise revenue streams.

Kilkenny

Coach
Great to see everyone's favourite ex panther fit and playing well.

Amazing what playing for your footballing future can do.

Matty could have his best year ever this season, but he turns 30 mid season, given his dodgy hamstrings I can’t see the Sharks re-signing him and I don’t see another NRL club taking a punt on him. Anyway he has probably earned more on his four year deal with the Sharks than most earn in there working lifetime so no need to feel sorry for him if he has to play out his remaining years in far less money in the ESL.

WestyLife

First Grade
He was good for us and Sharks when not injured so the idea he's better due to playing for a contract is weird.