What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R2 Thu - Parramatta 16-12 Melbourne @ Bankwest

Round 2: Parramatta v Melbourne

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't care who you support, but that's a f**king ugly end to a game.
The voluntary tackle rule needs to be enforced - especially in the last minute of the game.

I’m with you. Why has this not been a penalty in the last decade...

It’s still in the rules...

Well done parra but I hate that stuff too. Might as well let them take a knee like NFL..

JohnDoe

Juniors
The voluntary tackle rule needs to be enforced - especially in the last minute of the game.

Absolutely agree the refs need to start enforcing the voluntary tackle rule, as you say it is a blight on the game. An idea i would also like to see implemented is that at half time and full time whichever team has possesion of the ball has to play out the full set before half time and full time is called.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol

Craig Bellamy is gonna absolutely f**king Roebuck Olam once this is finished
Martina will have the strap on working overtime

tenor.gif

Wankbest Stadium.
Thats my place about now mate.

skeepe

Immortal

It’s completely legal to smash a bloke lying on the ground who isn’t held. Next time someone tries that, the biggest prop on the other team should come screaming in and absolutely flatten the prick.

SDM

First Grade
There is no rule, it's a wives tale.