What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rd2: Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Bankwest Stadium 18/3

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Absolutely wrapped with that performance. So often we come up just short in those circumstances and I won’t lie, I was shitting my pants when Opacic had that brain explosion. About time some around here get off Sivo’s back. The big unit was absolutely outstanding tonight.

Last edited:

eel01s

Bench
I want to comment on Moses. His long kicking kept us in the game. Mahoney had some great kicks too.

We really struggled to make metres against the quick linespeed of the Storm. I think the game management from Moses went up a notch tonight.

Also, Reed is a champion!

Avenger

Immortal
Gutherson is the gutsiest player that we have had since Ray Price. He was everywhere. The downhill skier was superb with his long range kicking game. Marata and Drown were brilliant in defence. Sivo back to form and a true X factor again.

hindy111

Post Whore
Mahoney you cannot put shit on anymore mate. He is the best hooker we have had in a long long time.

Mahoney worried me last year. He seemed to had stalled. And I thought this might be as good as he gets.This year he looks far more confident and happy to take the big plays on which I like. I love a hooker who kicks and isn't scared to do something on the last and ignore the halves. Keeps the defense guessing. If it doesn't come off that's fine. It will give more space for the halves later in game.
The way he set Jnr up was sublime. And if he makes the odd mistake so be it.

I also like W.Smith on the bench. Two weeks in a row he had big plays with limited time.

Latest posts