What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Pete Cash

Post Whore
We need a cheerleader thread for each club in this forum.

We have a raiders one. It is the ricky stuart thread but its more like a pit of sadness where we all have a good cry when it gets too much and we need the support of each other

Pete Cash

Post Whore
If the 'future immortal Jarome Luai" didnt give it away that my comments was tongue in cheek than the part about Hitler probably should have Petey, if you didnt pick that up you are a dope.

///
6qvqip2dm0h51.jpg

Xcalibre

Juniors
@GongPanther 's dole payment must have gone through yesterday. He could finally buy some data to add to the discussion...

18 posts from around 9pm to 4am defending the downtrodden good guy Panthers lol.

Furner sooking to DT
Pascoe dobbing us in to NRL

Gotta love these CEO's that are more focused on us then their own teams

It is funny mate. I also remember Richardson while your CEO, hiring a photographer to take a pic of an SFS crowd as proof of Roosters fibbing about crowd numbers. He didn’t seem to mind that the pic was taken during the under 21s and that the SCG, the stadium owner, post the figures.

betcats

Referee
@GongPanther 's dole payment must have gone through yesterday. He could finally buy some data to add to the discussion...

18 posts from around 9pm to 4am defending the downtrodden good guy Panthers lol.

Did you really go back and count his posts and check the times? fmd you must be having a good day

Xcalibre

Juniors
Did you really go back and count his posts and check the times? fmd you must be having a good day

I didn't realise Penrith education was so poor that counting to 18 was a chore. The time of the post is right there too mate, no effort whatsoever to notice it.

Fangs

Coach
NRL fans are getting a bit tired of these big wigs loudmouthing. Especially after their teams lose.

Furner has embarrassed the Raiders. Ricky should have a word with him.

betcats

Referee
I didn't realise Penrith education was so poor that counting to 18 was a chore. The time of the post is right there too mate, no effort whatsoever to notice it.

Who goes and counts someones post that is weird mate, you have stalker tendencies.

The_Frog

First Grade
It is funny mate. I also remember Richardson while your CEO, hiring a photographer to take a pic of an SFS crowd as proof of Roosters fibbing about crowd numbers. He didn’t seem to mind that the pic was taken during the under 21s and that the SCG, the stadium owner, post the figures.
I think you'll find that was Roger Cowan.The lensman was Neil Billington, and the ground clock was included in the pictures. They even photographed a woman entering her ticket into the turnstile multiple times.

The Roosters were not singled out, this happened at several other grounds as well. Artificially inflating crowd figures was rife at the time. The Roosters did not claim that the pics were taken during the lower grades, they claimed that everyone was in the corporate boxes.

If the governing body had not decided which clubs it wanted to keep, and then formulated its criteria accordingly, such behaviour would not have been necessary.

As it was we were only saved by the still prevalent apathy of the Central Coast, who didn't get behind the North Sydney Bears. It beggars belief that we were second from the bottom, and the Rabbitohs were below us.

Last edited:

roofromoz

First Grade

I do recall that but I think it was before the Richardson era (2002), may have been when Mark Levy was CEO. I think it was in the late 90s when the rationalisation process was happening.