What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R6 Sat - Canberra 10-35 Parramatta @ GIO

Round 6: Canberra v Parramatta

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
The thing is the call was correct, both Sivo and Young knocked the ball back.

But they've put themselves in a position where 99 times out of 100 every drop is a knock on, then at random they just decide that knocked back does still exist. And they wonder why they cop it?
Again, it would be good if the refs disguised themselves instead of making themselves known for the game.

_snafu_

Immortal
HarmlessHarmoniousArcticwolf-size_restricted.gif

skeepe

Immortal
I don’t want to overreact, but there comes a time when a coach has been at a club for too long. I think we’re fast approaching that moment with Ricky.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm super sour on two things,

Ricky's bench makeup and his use of it and Hodgo killing our attack constantly

f**king fix it Stick! No more havilli and starling on the bench. Fkn pick one! And tell Hodgo we made a premmy without his shit grubbers and crash balls. Give it to Jack and George.

Anyway well done Parra. Enjoy the win @Bazal and @hineyrulz
Cheers mate, i saw the side selected and thought we would get another flogging. Our second half was about as good as we have played in a long time to be fair.,

shear_joy9

Coach
I'm super sour on two things,

Ricky's bench makeup and his use of it and Hodgo killing our attack constantly

f**king fix it Stick! No more havilli and starling on the bench. Fkn pick one! And tell Hodgo we made a premmy without his shit grubbers and crash balls. Give it to Jack and George.

Anyway well done Parra. Enjoy the win @Bazal and @hineyrulz

kris for Croker is the most obvious change required. This isn’t the nfl; you can’t just carry a goal kicker that is f**king atrocious at every other part of the game

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I don’t want to overreact, but there comes a time when a coach has been at a club for too long. I think we’re fast approaching that moment with Ricky.

Surely he can see his bench is giving us zero cover right? Right ????

Latest posts