What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 8 vs Dogs : Sat 1 May 2021 5:30pm

T.S Quint

Coach
The dogs have been bloody awful for a few years now, whilst we have been going pretty well. We have not racked up a score on them during this time, most games have been very close with us even losing a couple.

I don’t expect this to be much different, but I am certainly hopeful we can beat them by a lot. A top 2-3 team really should.

eels_fan

First Grade
Time to give the benchies more game play too especially giving mahoney a rest

the Bench played a tonne of minutes last week.

I don’t think we’ll carry a utility this round unless Lussick gets the call up now that Smith is out.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I think we all need to not get too carried away.

Yes it would be nice to flog the dogs, but in reality any win is a good win.

The dogs will always come out tough against us and make it a hard slog. It never feels like there is an easy win against them.

plus knowing the eels they are probably already thinking about the Roosters game.....

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Possibly because future years are top 30? But I'd say he's top 30 already given our lack of centre depth.

Moving from the central coast rent free to live in Parramatta paying rent on a second tier contract which is worth what? $60k ......., surely he would have to have an NRL contract ....

Gronk

Staff member
Terry Reynolds

I was disturbed as a primary school kid when I saw Terry Reynolds covered in blood at a match.

* re-enactment. Not Terry Reynolds

84dd72f7-dafa-4622-ad5c-2f2cd589f3dd-4608-000001aeb1e99f79.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Moving from the central coast rent free to live in Parramatta paying rent on a second tier contract which is worth what? $60k ......., surely he would have to have an NRL contract ....
Surely he could live in temporary accommodation provided by the club? And he's already been paid half his 2020 contract by the Warriors, so we'd only need to pay him this year's amount until his 2021 contract starts in November. Nathaniel Roache is supposedly still on a development contract and doesn't seem too malnourished.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Dunster to centre and Niukore to the bench perhaps ?

Strange if he does go with that why he didn’t do this before