What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 3 TLT vs Manly Sunday 4pm

King-Gutho94

Coach
I hope not. I would love to see the bloke win a grand final someday and be injury free. It would be a great moment for the game. Great player and person.
Happy for him to stay Injury free but GF win not really.

I don't need to see Manly win another premiership anytime soon. I won't hear the end of it.

I would rather see Penrith win 5 or 6 in a row tbh.

hindy111

Post Whore
Happy for him to stay Injury free but GF win not really.

I don't need to see Manly win another premiership anytime soon. I won't hear the end of it.

I would rather see Penrith win 5 or 6 in a row tbh.

I'd also love to see Penrith win 6 in a row. If it isn't us then them is perfect.
I have no issue with Manly winning one. Prefer them over Storm,Dogs,Roosters,Souths,Newcastle.

TheParraboy

Staff member

I have no issue with Manly winning one.

Funny Glasses Clip Art

eels_fan

First Grade
Luke Brooks’ move to Manly has unlocked some of his best football – and might finally help him get one over his good mate Mitchell Moses.
Brooks and Moses came through the juniors together, played in the halves at the Wests Tigers, and regularly went on end-of-season holidays with each other.
But it has been a mismatch every time they have gone head-to-head in the NRL since Moses’ mid-year defection to the Eels in 2017.
On the 11 occasions they have squared off, Moses has walked away victorious 10 times.

The only victory for Brooks came in 2022 when Jackson Hastings landed a long-range field goal on the full-time siren.
Brooks can start the fightback on Sunday when Manly meet the Eels at CommBank Stadium. The last time he attended the venue, he tried to work out how to take home a $1000 BBQ gifted to him by the Tigers as part of his farewell.

“He was at the Tigers who haven’t been too successful,” said a sheepish Manly star Tom Trbojevic, who did not want to disrespect the joint venture.
“It’s not a great stat ‘Brooksy’ will want to keep. They are close mates. Hopefully, we can help him claw one back this weekend.

“He’s been awesome for us. He’s come here, really talked up the way he wants to play footy, and the way he wants to get the ball, and he’s gone out and done it. He moves across the field really well.
“And he’s playing with a smile on face, which everyone loves to see.”

Manly prop Josh Aloiai, who played with Brooks and Moses at the Tigers, was well aware of their bond, but also how competitive they are.

“They won’t hold back any punches and will go after each other,” Aloiai said.

“I respect them both. Brooksy is my mate and my teammate, and I’ll do anything for him. Mitch is one of Parramatta’s leaders who has been consistent for a long time now.

“The rugby league world is loving seeing Brooksy play again, and are getting behind him.”

Luke Brooks’ record against Mitchell Moses​

• Round 20, 2017 – LOST 17-16
  • Round 8, 2018 – LOST 24-22
  • Round 6, 2019 – LOST 51-6
  • Round 17, 2019 – LOST 30-18
  • Round 11, 2020 – LOST 26-16
  • Round 20, 2020 – LOST 28-24
  • Round 4, 2021 – LOST 36-22
  • Round 14, 2021 – LOST 40-12
  • Round 6, 2022 – WON 21-20
  • Round 17, 2022 – LOST 28-20
  • Round 6, 2023 – LOST 28-22

King-Gutho94

Coach
Luke Brooks’ move to Manly has unlocked some of his best football – and might finally help him get one over his good mate Mitchell Moses.
Brooks and Moses came through the juniors together, played in the halves at the Wests Tigers, and regularly went on end-of-season holidays with each other.
But it has been a mismatch every time they have gone head-to-head in the NRL since Moses’ mid-year defection to the Eels in 2017.
On the 11 occasions they have squared off, Moses has walked away victorious 10 times.

The only victory for Brooks came in 2022 when Jackson Hastings landed a long-range field goal on the full-time siren.
Brooks can start the fightback on Sunday when Manly meet the Eels at CommBank Stadium. The last time he attended the venue, he tried to work out how to take home a $1000 BBQ gifted to him by the Tigers as part of his farewell.

“He was at the Tigers who haven’t been too successful,” said a sheepish Manly star Tom Trbojevic, who did not want to disrespect the joint venture.
“It’s not a great stat ‘Brooksy’ will want to keep. They are close mates. Hopefully, we can help him claw one back this weekend.

“He’s been awesome for us. He’s come here, really talked up the way he wants to play footy, and the way he wants to get the ball, and he’s gone out and done it. He moves across the field really well.
“And he’s playing with a smile on face, which everyone loves to see.”

Manly prop Josh Aloiai, who played with Brooks and Moses at the Tigers, was well aware of their bond, but also how competitive they are.

“They won’t hold back any punches and will go after each other,” Aloiai said.

“I respect them both. Brooksy is my mate and my teammate, and I’ll do anything for him. Mitch is one of Parramatta’s leaders who has been consistent for a long time now.

“The rugby league world is loving seeing Brooksy play again, and are getting behind him.”

Luke Brooks’ record against Mitchell Moses​

I always think Brooks plays well against us.

But that record says otherwise

T-Boon

Coach
I'd also love to see Penrith win 6 in a row. If it isn't us then them is perfect.
I have no issue with Manly winning one. Prefer them over Storm,Dogs,Roosters,Souths,Newcastle.
This site badly needs a thumbs down and death threat emoji.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Luke Brooks’ record against Mitchell Moses
LOL, that's a pretty tragic record 😂

the phantom menace

First Grade
I still reckon Hands comes in late for (injured?) Tuilagi - which would beg the question why he wasn't just named on the bench again to start with.

Hope Jake is a late inclusion for the bench and gets a run too.