What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R13 Fri - Wests Tigers 26-6 Penrith @ Leichhardt

Round 13: Wests Tigers v Penrith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Bad luck panthers, thought the scoreline wasn’t an indication of the game. Edwards and JFH were very good. A few of the guys like Sorensen, Kenny, May and Jennings, well let’s just hope you don’t need to use them again

Obviously happy to get the win, will leave it at that
We weren't really in that contest. We were slow and simply looked like we were emulating a training drill in that first 20 minutes.

Enjoy the win, and you never know Vic, it might be the 2 points that gets your lot an 8th or higher spot.

t-ba

Post Whore
First sign of adversity and they get carved up by Luke “Joey Johns” Brooks.

They are a very good side and they're not likely to turn in a performance like that again.

But what hope do they have if they drop a few key personnel and have to line up against the Storm?

Munky

Coach
Can't wait for Burton to be ruined by Spaz. Hope he's getting paid enough to set himself up.

He signed too early with the dogs. If he had waited to mid season he'd be getting double the money from a team he'd legit improve next year like the Sharks.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Bad luck panthers, thought the scoreline wasn’t an indication of the game. Edwards and JFH were very good. A few of the guys like Sorensen, Kenny, May and Jennings, well let’s just hope you don’t need to use them again

Obviously happy to get the win, will leave it at that
What a weird read on the Rennings

t-ba

Post Whore
He signed too early with the dogs. If he had waited to mid season he'd be getting double the money from a team he'd legit improve next year like the Sharks.

I'm sure he'll improve the Dogs.

Maybe Baz can take them all to Gladstone?

t-ba

Post Whore
Please tell me this Huni lad isn't just a bum being lined up for Gallen to bash?

Munky

Coach
They are a very good side and they're not likely to turn in a performance like that again.

But what hope do they have if they drop a few key personnel and have to line up against the Storm?

While it was early season and they had a few missing we did beat them without Cleary, Api and then Edwards for most of the game.

It'd be a massive defensive slog if we had a few players out. That said the Storm have been carrying two massive spuds in Jennings and Smith as first choice in their backline so depth everywhere across the top of the league is questionable.

Pantherjim.

Referee
I believe it's an old Wooden ship.

f**k up lads. Manly's been like a half a first grade team down due to injuries for the last two months and we've managed. You're luck's not likely to hold on that front all season and you're gonna have to learn to play without a full hand.

Where was Origin played last year thanks to Covid? I forget, Oh, that’s right, at the end of the season... (Where it should be played every footy season) This is the first time in any game that Penrith have had over half it’s first grade playing roster out on Origin commitments since, I dunno, maybe 2003?

2003 was a bloody long time ago.

I think we deserve a little latitude in that respect...

Latest posts