What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R13 Fri - Wests Tigers 26-6 Penrith @ Leichhardt

Round 13: Wests Tigers v Penrith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
Did they have that many from the 17 though?

Like everyone being fit is Hutchinson in the side?
Cordner
Friend
Crighton
Radley
Verrils
Keary
B-Moz
Collins

Liu went off after 10 minutes and butcher got injured later in the game.

That's not even mentioning hutch and walker.

t-ba

Post Whore
Where was Origin played last year thanks to Covid? I forget, Oh, that’s right, at the end of the season... (Where it should be played every footy season) This is the first time in any game that Penrith have had over half it’s first grade playing roster out on Origin commitments since, I dunno, maybe 2003?

2003 was a bloody long time ago.

I think we deserve a little latitude in that respect...

Yeah I'm sure the forum will be showing the Storm some 'latitude' if they get lapped by the Titans tomorrow lol. Certainly showed some 'latitude' to the Roosters when the Broncos lapped them.

Welcome to being a good side.

Last edited:

roofromoz

First Grade
That was a penalty try back in the 90's, let alone 20 years later.

Ivan Cleary has no right to be upset about that decision

It was the right call. I'm taking my medicine (lots of Bundy's and colas) and maybe a few other fans in here should do the same. Got out played, out enthused, out everything. Been a great ride over the last 12 weeks. Congrats Tigers.

t-ba

Post Whore
It was the right call. I'm taking my medicine (lots of Bundy's and colas) and maybe a few other fans in here should do the same. Got out played, out enthused, out everything. Been a great ride over the last 12 weeks. Congrats Tigers.

1U9P3H.gif

Vozzy

Juniors
Just shows how big of a jump reserves to NRL is the Penrith reserve team hasn't lost a game either and playing a team that has struggled.

The result is probably switched if Panthers had a full team and Tigers playing well.

The_Frog

First Grade
This is the first time in any game that Penrith have had over half it’s first grade playing roster out on Origin commitments since, I dunno, maybe 2003?
Scott Sattler came on for about 10 minutes off the bench for Qld in one game only that year and that was it. So certainly not 2003. My guess would be not ever.

stryker

First Grade
Winners circle for us next time around in round 24 when you cop abundant gastric, Karen. And you have permission to watch the Panthers who were missing from this game, to see them win SOO 1 on Wednesday. If you can stomach to watch it.
I’ll watch QLD embarrass them like Melbourne did in the GF if that’s what you mean?

GongPanther

Referee
Call me pessimistic but i kinda enjoy seeing the merkins i don't rate exposed.

I wanted to win. But i also enjoy seeing the duds i dont rate not factor. I deadset don't understand how Tyrone May is near our NRL squad..clearly has something on Ivan or Nathan. He's shit. Yet he's first player picked.
I bet Nathan had a big say in getting Tyrone's brother into grade.