What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty pennies v the tigpies

betcats

Referee
We play the tigers at home in round 24 I have no doubt we will towel them up. Last week was their grand final, listening to them get talked up for beating a side missing 8 starters was sickening, pathetic club. And these moron tigers fans still blaiming Ivan because that f**kstain Hooper says it is his fault, how sad can they get, enjoy missing the 8 again you bums.

DinkyDi

Juniors
We play the tigers at home in round 24 I have no doubt we will towel them up. Last week was their grand final, listening to them get talked up for beating a side missing 8 starters was sickening, pathetic club. And these moron tigers fans still blaiming Ivan because that f**kstain Hooper says it is his fault, how sad can they get, enjoy missing the 8 again you bums.
Not to mention the theatrical antics of Daine Laurie.

betcats

Referee

I dont really care about that tbh every club has players that will lie down including us. The only thing from a tigers player that annoyed me was Nofo at the end standing over staines after he just ankle tapped him, he is a massive f**kwit.

I do find it pretty hilarious the media loved the way tigers acted on the field but criticised our players for weeks when we did it, like its ok to be arrogant if you are a shit team outside the 8 but if you are coming first you cant act like that....

Edit: To clarify I do hate seeing players lie down but I cant blame them the changes recently absolutely encourage it, I want it out of the game but I cant hold it against individual players that do it.

Last edited:

DinkyDi

Juniors
I dont really care about that tbh every club has players that will lie down including us. The only thing from a tigers player that annoyed me was Nofo at the end standing over staines after he just ankle tapped him, he is a massive f**kwit.

I do find it pretty hilarious the media loved the way tigers acted on the field but criticised our players for weeks when we did it, like its ok to be arrogant if you are a shit team outside the 8 but if you are coming first you cant act like that....

Edit: To clarify I do hate seeing players lie down but I cant blame them the changes recently absolutely encourage it, I want it out of the game but I cant hold it against individual players that do it.
True, however, our side does it rarely.

WestyLife

First Grade

Hooper straight up said Panthers fans were salty on NRL360. Pretty strange they allow their employees to outright attack fans. They've become nothing more than gossip columnists.

You mean like Kikau has done a hundred times?

DinkyDi

Juniors
Hooper straight up said Panthers fans were salty on NRL360. Pretty strange they allow their employees to outright attack fans. They've become nothing more than gossip columnists.

You mean like Kikau has done a hundred times?
Good point.

MugaB

Coach
How did he sabotage Tigers? He did the best job he could while he was there. If you feel he did a bad job it's a good thing he's gone

It's not his fault he was given too much responsibility in recruitment at a club where no one wants to go. He has never managed a cap or negotiated with players. It was incompetence to put him in that position on his own. No coach should be doing that.

If i employed a mate and he got offered a better job elsewhere I would be happy for him to take it. Why would i not want him to do what's best for his family?

At the end of the day clubs have no loyalty to players or coaches. Tigers especially have been quick to punt them. Carrying on years later over a coach accepting a job elsewhere is just ridiculous. Especially everyone thinks he was bad at the job and made the club worse. Seems ridiculous to be filthy at a person who was bad at the job leaving and then paying for his replacement who is regarded as better.
When it boils down to it, the only reason tigers hate Ivan is simply a "I'm gonna be leaving you for someone else" thats pretty much it, and tigers be like "nah ah, we wanted to dump you on our terms, just like we dump all our past ho's y'all"
They can spin it however they want, but dumb club, do dumb things, so dumb fans agree, who follow said dumb club.
All i can say is thank god for tim sheen's and if he get's the arse or leaves, the tigers board will get crucified. Justin Pascoe is the problem there, not the coaches, he rubber stamps all the signings =even the bad ones.
That club should be the flagship club of Sydney, in the heart of the city, and represents the south west, where the population is booming, strong colors, strong mascot. Just dumb management.. i hope they turn it around, i was a interested when ivan started there, their defence was coming along nicely, now its hard to stomach watching them falter down the ladder into the turnstyle team theyve become.. and FFS wear that away gold more often

Kilkenny

Coach

You are 100% correct. Sadly the greater enforcement around head high contact and pressure on the neck is encouraging players to obtain the advantage of crucial penalties. Sadly we are seeing too many instances where penalties are being awarded for minuscule contact, it is all rather farcical. in the early part of this season the game had been sped up considerably but now arguably is slower than it was previously because there are so many stoppages while the bunker reviews potential high shots. Players get called out, spoken too penalty awarded and the whole game has come to a stop. I just can’t help feeling the game is in a mess and it is suffering as a spectacle.

Tigertail

Juniors
How did he sabotage Tigers? He did the best job he could while he was there. If you feel he did a bad job it's a good thing he's gone

It's not his fault he was given too much responsibility in recruitment at a club where no one wants to go. He has never managed a cap or negotiated with players. It was incompetence to put him in that position on his own. No coach should be doing that.

If i employed a mate and he got offered a better job elsewhere I would be happy for him to take it. Why would i not want him to do what's best for his family?

At the end of the day clubs have no loyalty to players or coaches. Tigers especially have been quick to punt them. Carrying on years later over a coach accepting a job elsewhere is just ridiculous. Especially everyone thinks he was bad at the job and made the club worse. Seems ridiculous to be filthy at a person who was bad at the job leaving and then paying for his replacement who is regarded as better.
Your entitled to your thoughts, and if you truly think this bs, that's your life. However do not be surprised that everytime the Tigers play a Cleary coached team, he will receive the same treatment as he got last Friday. By the way what did Hook do to get ousted?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Your entitled to your thoughts, and if you truly think this bs, that's your life. However do not be surprised that everytime the Tigers play a Cleary coached team, he will receive the same treatment as he got last Friday. By the way what did Hook do to get ousted?

What a sooky little prick you are. Now piss off.

mxlegend99

Referee
I think Tigers fans are absolute f**kwits carrying on over a coach they claim destroyed their club leaving them. You cant have it both ways. If he destroyed your club it makes no sense to be salty bitches about him leaving

I think Tigers fans are absolute f**kwits carrying on over a coach they claim destroyed their club leaving them. You cant have it both ways. If he destroyed your club it makes no sense to be salty bitches about him leaving
I personally think that Tigers fans hate Ivan because he offered them hope. Early in the season he was there the team had a resilience that you haven’t really seen in Wests for some time, and a lot of their players were playing very well. The rhetoric about ‘getting in the bus’ was also resonating, and I think many thought they were honestly turning the corner.

When he jumped ship for a better option (ie to coach his sun) I think that cut deep.

Yet they accept the way they discarded their previous coaches.

And let’s not forget how Benji was discarded

betcats

Referee

Except we beat you most of the time cause you are a shit bunch of sooks, it will be your bum team copping the treatment next time we play.

stryker

First Grade

f**ken whinge and whine LMFAO, Someone needs their nappy changed?
You got your arses handed to you. Get over it, regroup and move on. It’s almost time for your next game FFS....

Latest posts