What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Dragons

Meth

Staff member
1- Tuivasa Sheck
2- Montoya
3- Berry/Pompey
4- Aitken
5- Pompey/Kosi - not overly happy about that, but yeah.
6- Walsh
7- Nikorima
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan/Tevaga
10- Evans
11- Curran
12- Murdoch-Masilla
13- Harris

Res- Afoa, Ah Mau, Sironen/Katoa, Otokulu

Izz

Bench
If they really want to keep Walsh at fullback then play RTS at 6, with a licence to run as much as he wants

jaseg

Juniors
Yeah this team with DWZ on that wing spot (assuming he's here and available) is pretty much it. RTS/Walsh switch if they're insistent on Walsh staying at 1.

Meth

Staff member
Not sure it makes a big difference on attack. Yesterday was a tough day but Walsh showed some skills under the high ball. Perhaps RTS's defence in the line might be better at this stage

Blair

Coach
Katoa not kicking on from his breakthrough 2020 has significantly blunted our attack this year.

waipiro

Juniors
Katoa not kicking on from his breakthrough 2020 has significantly blunted our attack this year.
agreed...but probably one of his better games yesterday as he ran into holes rather than trying to run into contact as he had been at the start of the season

Leber

Bench
1 RTS
2 Montoya
3 Aitken
4 Berry
5 DWZ
6 Nikorima (yuck)
7 O'Sullivan (Double yuck)
8 AFB
9 Egan
10 Afoa
11 Curran
12 Sironen
13 Harris

14 Otokulu
15 BMM
16 Evans
17 Ah Mau

JJ

Immortal
Surely if Walsh is good enough for origin he's good enough for the halves for a poorish NRL team... RTS is our best fullback, Walsh is our best option in the halves... not rocket sciience

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I just can’t see Walsh defending in the front line just yet, Sims would be licking his lips at the prospects of picking him out all day

JJ

Immortal
I just can’t see Walsh defending in the front line just yet, Sims would be licking his lips at the prospects of picking him out all day
sure, but I can't see him being ready for origin when NSW have the ball and Nikorima isn't exactly Laurie Daley on defence... at the Warriors, it's simple for me, who is the best #1 - that is RTS, he's the third best #1 in the game... then it's where does Walsh play - and that's either the halves or from the bench, or perhaps wing with spells at the back imo.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
sure, but I can't see him being ready for origin when NSW have the ball and Nikorima isn't exactly Laurie Daley on defence... at the Warriors, it's simple for me, who is the best #1 - that is RTS, he's the third best #1 in the game... then it's where does Walsh play - and that's either the halves or from the bench, or perhaps wing with spells at the back imo.

I’ve been saying since the start wing with a stint here and there during game, which is exactly what RTS did behind Mini

I’m probably judging him a bit harshly, because Tom has been doing it to big forwards too, but as soon as Walsh came on at Brookvale he went straight at Walsh for 3 quick linebreaks

Big Marn

Juniors
I’ve been saying since the start wing with a stint here and there during game, which is exactly what RTS did behind Mini

I’m probably judging him a bit harshly, because Tom has been doing it to big forwards too, but as soon as Walsh came on at Brookvale he went straight at Walsh for 3 quick linebreaks
RTS game at fb has dropped away. He is unsteady under the high ball and has been for the last 2 seasons and has cost us a couple of games as a result. Brilliant at trysaving tackles but i think RTS knows theres a better FB in the team now.

Meth

Staff member
1- Tuivasa Sheck
2- Montoya
3- Berry/Pompey
4- Aitken
5- Pompey/Kosi - not overly happy about that, but yeah.
6- Walsh
7- Nikorima
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan/Tevaga
10- Evans
11- Curran
12- Murdoch-Masilla
13- Harris

Res- Afoa, Ah Mau, Sironen/Katoa, Otokulu

ok, so I'm going to have to revise this, unfortunately.

1- Tuivasa-Sheck
2- Montoya
3- Berry/Pompey
4- Aitken
5- Watene-Zelezniak/Pompey/Kosi
6- Nikorima
7- O'Sullivan
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan/Tevaga
10- Evans
11- Curran
12- Murdoch-Masilla
13- Harris

Res- Afoa, Ah Mau, Katoa, Otokulu

Blair

Coach
ok, so I'm going to have to revise this, unfortunately.

1- Tuivasa-Sheck
2- Montoya
3- Berry/Pompey
4- Aitken
5- Watene-Zelezniak/Pompey/Kosi
6- Nikorima
7- O'Sullivan
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan/Tevaga
10- Evans
11- Curran
12- Murdoch-Masilla
13- Harris

Res- Afoa, Ah Mau, Katoa, Otokulu
Has Nick Politis had his way already? If not get the Wonderboy there!

Latest posts