What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty Panthers V Parramatta

The_Frog

First Grade
The government was doing a great job, until recently. The unvaccinated, non wearing PPE, transport driver is the cause of this latest outbreak. He was a lot to answer for.
Did he have to be vaccinated? Did he have to wear a mask? The Police Commissioner does not know whether or not this driver broke any rules. Yet he and his family are being threatened on social media.

soc123_au

Staff member
Did he have to be vaccinated? Did he have to wear a mask? The Police Commissioner does not know whether or not this driver broke any rules. Yet he and his family are being threatened on social media.
Poor prick wouldnt have even known he had it. People are f**king stupid.

DinkyDi

Juniors
No he didn't. Front line health care workers, doctors, nurses, and paramedics, have to be, by law, this should apply in this case.

soc123_au

Staff member
I strongly disagree. Try telling that to the front line health care workers, and to the loved ones, of people who died from COVID.
The ones that died of actual covid, or the ones that died of numerous other things that were recorded as covid deaths to get more funding?

Dont get me wrong, covid is a serious flu, but its nothing close to the bullshit we have been fed. Remember the zombie apocalypse style footage out of Wuhan when it first kicked off? Seen anything like it since everyone started drinking the kool aid?

It makes me laugh, ask anyone since the beginning of time to describe a politician in 2 words, and the majority will pick lying and merkin. Yet we lap up the covid narrative like mothers milk. Global warming, war on terror, drug war, exploitation in Africa, human trafficking, all on the backburner because some merkin sneezed.

DinkyDi

Juniors
This is 100% false. Vaccination is not mandatory for any cohort in Australia
It is strongly recommended then, and for those who are about to apply for jobs in NSW health, that can work against them. Also, those who work with highly infectious people, e.g. COVID cases, they can be moved to other areas. I should have reworded my sentence better.

soc123_au

Staff member

WestyLife

First Grade
The ones that died of actual covid, or the ones that died of numerous other things that were recorded as covid deaths to get more funding?

Dont get me wrong, covid is a serious flu, but its nothing close to the bullshit we have been fed. Remember the zombie apocalypse style footage out of Wuhan when it first kicked off? Seen anything like it since everyone started drinking the kool aid?

It makes me laugh, ask anyone since the beginning of time to describe a politician in 2 words, and the majority will pick lying and merkin. Yet we lap up the covid narrative like mothers milk. Global warming, war on terror, drug war, exploitation in Africa, human trafficking, all on the backburner because some merkin sneezed.

You had me at zombie apocalypse.

giphy.gif

soc123_au

Staff member
I already know that. I know people who work in QLD, and NSW, health.
You clearly stated that the vaccine is mandatory for frontline health workers and those that suggested otherwise were conspiracy theorists.

According to NSW health you are incorrect. Or are they conspiracy theorists as well?

****Edit

I see you have gone back and changed your post. Ha ha.

snickers007

Juniors
for those who are about to apply for jobs in NSW health, that can work against them.
Actually it can't. Anti-discrimination laws protect these types of details being discussed at any stage of an application - even in health related roles.

It's not the 70s anymore Jane.

Kilkenny

Coach
Covid 19 and it’s future mutations is with us for sometime to come whether we like it or not.

It is obvious, vaccinating the greater majority of our population is the critical component or our strategy around reducing the risk of death or serious illness from those who contract it.

Sadly, the virus will continue to exist and we, collectively, need to accept it in order to have a pro active exit strategy out of this mess.

As it stands, the way we are managing this on going issue, I can see us being no better off in 1-2 years time or even longer.

maple_69

Bench
Can we take the COVID chat elsewhere? Cop enough of it as is.

Do we think any of our Origin players will be rested? I would have thought we run out full strength given we have the Bye the following week and will want to use this game as a proper test.

WestyLife

First Grade

Do we think any of our Origin players will be rested? I would have thought we run out full strength given we have the Bye the following week and will want to use this game as a proper test.

I think it'll be a full strength team. Close enough to a week apart.

Kilkenny

Coach

No, they’ll all play unless injured from SOO.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Actually it can't. Anti-discrimination laws protect these types of details being discussed at any stage of an application - even in health related roles.

It's not the 70s anymore Jane.
FFS stop using my old user name. Let me put it this way, and this is the last time I will say this. Health care workers are obviously exposed directly to infectious diseases. If they get sick, they can, and do, spread these to the community, their loved ones, and through the hospital. I am not getting into a shit fight about this.

Latest posts