What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Vaughan

gitano

Juniors
At risk of rattling some cages, I think it shows a strong culture within the playing group. Together, choosing to spend time together when they don't have to.

possm

Coach
What a load of rubbish. 34 players together for more than 80 min and nothing wrong. Then 13 of them get back together for a few beers at Vaughan's house; no others attending, and it is a big deal. 8 weeks suspension for Vaughan, 1 week for everyone else, and 300ks in fines.

I say it is BS. Just another way to shove it to the Dragons. Another way to limit our march to the finals. When will our Club stand up to this rubbish.

SET2JT

Juniors
What a load of rubbish. 34 players together for more than 80 min and nothing wrong. Then 13 of them get back together for a few beers at Vaughan's house; no others attending, and it is a big deal. 8 weeks suspension for Vaughan, 1 week for everyone else, and 300ks in fines.

I say it is BS. Just another way to shove it to the Dragons. Another way to limit our march to the finals. When will our Club stand up to this rubbish.
How can the fines be so different... Josh Dugan is a repeat offender dut didn't get 8 weeks.
The Dogz went to a pub wich is way worse then what our blokes did. We always have been the scapegoats.

possm

Coach
How can the fines be so different... Josh Dugan is a repeat offender dut didn't get 8 weeks.
The Dogz went to a pub wich is way worse then what our blokes did. We always have been the scapegoats.
Exactly, and while ever our club is a soft touch and those greedy NRL officials are short of cash, this rubbish will continue to go on.

Drakon

Juniors
They are all equally guilty and the gutless bastards that took off into the night are testimony to that.

No wonder we cant make any metres on the paddock some of these blokes have the spine of a Cephalapod FFS.

Blame Vaughan all you like but the others could have easily said "No Paul not the right thing to do save it for later".

Re Hunt and if he did know you ask what he could do, well for starters command the respect of the playing group by saying 'listen here you dick heads this is not going to happen on my watch" and if necessary give the coach a heads up.

FMD this would never have happened under "Sticks" watch and these blokes would have shit in their pants with the strength of character that he had.

The club when questioned last night strongly denied JDB was at the party and now today we find out he was so ask yourself how the f**k did that happen?

This is all about a collective of players not about 1 of them.

For mine the dishonesty and lack of guts shown when they were caught out is more culpable than the stupidity of the deed itself.
I think you mean cephalopod.

Lindsay Moss

Juniors

Lindsay Moss

Juniors
Not sure you get it there are a lot of us doing what we don't want to do at the moment we haven't even been in lock down for wo weeks i've been out of my house three times in ten days not because i want it like that but because that is the way it is at the moment these guys are dumb or arrogant but what they have done to the club is unforgivable do the crime do the time.

Mjab

Juniors
The club will be pissed as will a lot of fans and innocent players

obviously the ringleader , albeit the others need to take responsibility as well

Not sure if it’s enough to rip up his contract? This will at least send a message to the team

maybe it could be a good excuse to rid ourself of stupidity

such a dumb f..k , already has form from the cafe last year

form very inconsistent

would be happy to be rid of him

Lindsay Moss

Juniors
I wonder just what is going through Anthony Griffin’s mind at the moment ? The man has tried so hard to turn the team’s fortunes around for the better , some players have lived up to expectations on the field whereas others have not .

He has also attempted to build a new culture at the Dragons only to have this mess thrust upon him , this may make him decide that this mob is no longer worth the angst nor his efforts , would not surprise me if he wanted out .
He must be so pissed but gives him a lot of room to move.