What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Dufty

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
i think it will b Lomax if not Hopoate
I don't think Hoppa will come anymore given Cotric's season ending injury. With Symonssen's injury at the Raiders though Dufty does make some sense to the Raiders. If he has a chance to go there I hope we don't stand in his way. I still think he has something to offer for the remainder of the year but we cant stand in his way of finding a new contract. The bloke still deserves a shot to prove himself under a different system.

Gareth67

First Grade
Wow, can’t keep up with all this, players going everywhere and seemingly, going coco bananas! I can’t recall a season quite as bizarre as this
Glad that most of the Dragons of the golden years are no longer around to have to witness this puke .

They all need a good whack on the chin hopefully to knock some common sense into them . Perhaps we could employ James Graham in the capacity of psycho analyst ?

borat

Bench
I don't think Hoppa will come anymore given Cotric's season ending injury. With Symonssen's injury at the Raiders though Dufty does make some sense to the Raiders. If he has a chance to go there I hope we don't stand in his way. I still think he has something to offer for the remainder of the year but we cant stand in his way of finding a new contract. The bloke still deserves a shot to prove himself under a different system.
We owe Dufty nothing. If he is good enough he can get his contract for next year.

All for releasing Dufty now but only if it frees up some cap we can use to secure players for next year

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
We owe Dufty nothing. If he is good enough he can get his contract for next year.

All for releasing Dufty now but only if it frees up some cap we can use to secure players for next year
How would releasing him now have any impact on the salary cap next year?

mickeylane

Bench
player swap on as we speak Dufty > Hopoate the other way - happening as this month apparentlyt

possm

Coach
A swap fine but there is no way the Dogs would let Hoppa go with no compensation.
Have the Dragons ever got compensation when letting a player go early? Then why would be pay compensation for Hoppa?

We don't need Hoppa, we need Pangai Jr to replace Vaughan. This would complete our forward recruitment for 2021/22.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Have the Dragons ever got compensation when letting a player go early? Then why would be pay compensation for Hoppa?

We don't need Hoppa, we need Pangai Jr to replace Vaughan. This would complete our forward recruitment for 2021/22.
We won't be singing one covid protocol breaker for another imo. Culture wise and south coast wise Finucane would be the best signing but I'm just not sure we need another lock.

Rob Dragon 1

Juniors

We need TPJ like we need McGregor back! We have a massive culture/entitlement problem as it is. How exactly is TPJ going to solve that issue?

We are clearing the decks so to speak, with Norman, Vaughan and Dufty all gone/going. JDB should have joined them if we were absolutely serious. We need good footballing citizens and does TPJ meet that criteria? Talented? Yes but he slides into the Joey Leilua category for me. Can you ever truly rely on them?

Latest posts