What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Judiciary Charges

How many weeks for Mitchell

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 4+

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters

The_Frog

First Grade
These gradings are just to defend the bunker and ref. The Knight and Luki high shots were of equal severity.

Saxon

Bench
equal?

mnights was a late shoulder to the head of a kicker. He should be looking at weeks.

ths cowboys shot was accidental on a falling player.

its amazing how downhill the game is going this year
Appalling disparity in punishment.
One - arguably the lesser foul - gets penalty, sin bin and a week, while the other - which most viewers and commentators felt was worse with no mitigating circumstances got, well, nothing of significance.

Annesley can argue until he's blue in the mouth that every situation is different and has to be judged on it's merits. But if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it's probably a duck.
Meanwhile the Judiciary farce continues to make the NRL look like a complete goose.

mave

Coach
I keep saying it every week.....
Left hand, right hand and all that.

No particular body seems to be on the same pages, be it NRL, on field ref, the Bunker, and the MRC.

All seem to have differing views on a lot of varied incidents.

Meth

Staff member
If Matt Lodge is charged for Mulitalo jumping and falling into him, I will go postal.

Someguy

First Grade
If Matt Lodge is charged for Mulitalo jumping and falling into him, I will go postal.

I know they run with the any high contact is a penalty but lodge wasn’t even moving his arm and if he had moved it out of the way leaping Leroy would have gone head first into his knee. Very wrong that it was on report and a stretch that it was even penalised.

Meth

Staff member
I know they run with the any high contact is a penalty but lodge wasn’t even moving his arm and if he had moved it out of the way leaping Leroy would have gone head first into his knee. Very wrong that it was on report and a stretch that it was even penalised.

yes, not a penalty for mine

I thought Chris Sutton was poor yesterday. And I rate him as a ref

no name

Coach
Ridiculous that Katoa got away with just a penalty for his tackle on Sironen after some of the grade one charges that have been handed out this year.

Someguy

First Grade
Ridiculous that Katoa got away with just a penalty for his tackle on Sironen after some of the grade one charges that have been handed out this year.

decent amount of force, swinging arm, clean contact. Surprised he wasn’t sent off