What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Judiciary Charges

How many weeks for Mitchell

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 4+

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters

Valheru

Coach
I agree. I think JWH gets away with a lot generally, but he was hard done by there.

I personally think every club should head down to the judiciary to challenge these BS fines the MRC throws out these days. The cost (in terms of fines) is minimal, but it does impact loading if you get done for something else that carries points further down the line.

And the judiciary will get sick of hearing 15 cases every week...
The roosters have actually done this, appealed at least 4 fines that I an think of and been successful on 3 of them. Other teams don't seem to bother.

Valheru

Coach
the Roosters got frustrated because they are a shit team and they got smashed on the scoreboard.

as for Sam Walker., he is too small to play Rugby League and with two busted shoulders already, he wont be playing in 3 years
It's a bit odd how petrified you are of Sam Walker.

Imagine death riding an 18 year old in his first season.

Danish

Referee
In 2018 Dylan napa got binned twice for "leading with the head".

The tackler has a duty of care to the kicker, that is the rule. He made high contact. You know if it was a roosters player he would have been binned.

everyone seems to forget those Napa sin bins.

for any of the “head clashes are accidents” crew, are they any more of an accident than an attacker falling into a defenders arm? Because we’ve seen several sin binned and one sent off for that this season.

it’s pretty f**king easy to avoid a head clash if you are defender. It’s your head FFS. All head clashes like this one are the very definition of careless contact with the head

In 2018 Dylan napa got binned twice for "leading with the head".

The tackler has a duty of care to the kicker, that is the rule. He made high contact. You know if it was a roosters player he would have been binned.
I was with you till the last sentence; does anyone honestly think the Roosters are being deliberately targeted by the MRC/judiciary? Roosters stand too tall in tackles and need to learn to bend their knees; apart from Radley who needs to first stay on his feet, and then bend his knees.

The_Frog

First Grade
Fifita hard done by considering all the other Origin players who haven't been charged or got off. Late tackle, penalty only.

Latest posts