What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers v Broncos

martielang

Bench
You can’t play Naden at centre next week. Absolutely trampled all half + last weeks effort.

Dare I say the return of our GF hero centre T May…

Smug Panther

First Grade
Yep. Kenny gives nothing from hooker.

Threw an intercept.
Threw a forward pass
Slow service.

Not to mention the 8 missed tackles. Throw in no Yeo and the halves got no quality ball. Even when Luai changed sides Burton got nothing
Luai is a fringe first grader without Nathan. That is a proven fact now. The way he went missing yet again tonight is scary. What the f**k was he doing

The Realist

Juniors
Storm are going to be like a Silverback gorilla on a small asian - they will do with us exactly as they please and we will be basically powerless to stop them.

Girds89

Bench
Haha calm down smug. Luais not a fringe first grader. But yes, franklin has been very wrong about him and cleary.

Our whole attack has been out of sorts of late. Im sure once nath is back luai will be doing brilliant things again.

Dylan was outstanding again. Mom

franklin2323

Immortal
Luai is a fringe first grader without Nathan. That is a proven fact now. The way he went missing yet again tonight is scary. What the f**k was he doing

What chances did he miss?

JFH and Kikau got it 1st reciever attacking the line on the last. That is all the hooker. Throw in no Yeo too

franklin2323

Immortal
Haha calm down smug. Luais not a fringe first grader. But yes, franklin has been very wrong about him and cleary.

Our whole attack has been out of sorts of late. Im sure once nath is back luai will be doing brilliant things again.

Dylan was outstanding again. Mom

We were missing our Origin 9 and Origin lock that does the ball playing.. It was very much like the Tigers game right there.

I said we wouldn't lose a game when Cleary was out. Which we didn't

Munky

Coach
What chances did he miss?

JFH and Kikau got it 1st reciever attacking the line on the last. That is all the hooker. Throw in no Yeo too

Um, Luai is meant to be a creative player.

He doesn't miss chances he is supposed to make them. Absolutely nothing out there tonight.

Also the kick at the end was one of the worst plays I've seen in a long time.

mxlegend99

Referee
Yep. Kenny gives nothing from hooker.

Threw an intercept.
Threw a forward pass
Slow service.

Not to mention the 8 missed tackles. Throw in no Yeo and the halves got no quality ball. Even when Luai changed sides Burton got nothing
Get your hand off it.

Our games without Nathan have been shit no matter who else was in the team. Both Panthers and NSW turned to shit without him and f**king murdered teams with him.

Nathan is the heart of our team. Without him we are just paddling along hoping to survive. You need to admit you're wrong about how important Nathan is and stop looking like a f**king moron by constantly shifting the goal posts to invent reasons he's not important to us or the best player in the game.

If you can't admit thst you have no credibility at all tbh. The sample size just keeps getting larger to prove this. As does how far you're shifting the goal posts to prove your bullshit theories.

The_Frog

First Grade

He doesn't miss chances he is supposed to make them. Absolutely nothing out there tonight.

I thought he might have still been hampered by the knee.

franklin2323

Immortal

Not without the ball. Burton played 28 mins in that position and the same happened.

Like I said JFH got it on the last inside the 10. Kikau another time straight off Kenny.

Api plays it is a different story

Girds89

Bench
Get your hand off it.

Our games without Nathan have been shit no matter who else was in the team. Both Panthers and NSW turned to shit without him and f**king murdered teams with him.

Nathan is the heart of our team. Without him we are just paddling along hoping to survive.
Lost cause trying to convince him otherwise mx.

Dylan was far and away best on ground for us. 3points.
Too outstanding. 2 points
1point is tough. Probs critta. All the forwards missed to many tackles to get a point.