What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why is Tim Gore the Raiders fan throwing hand grenades at us ? Doesn't he know that our fans do that job anyway ?
raising arizona grenade GIF

Take that you 🐇

TheRam

Coach
I'd be behind the signing of Joseph Manu - the guy is a star.

Pou thinks he is ordinary and a plodder.

I don't consider fullback to be an outside back. It's part of the spine.

Morris, Hall and Manu are ordinary. They obviously look good in a good team like any outside back. Tupou is good but not as good as our wingers. Mitchell is obviously a gun, but on balance I rate our four better than their best four.

Plodders are necessary to assemble a competitive team under the cap. We are currently running first with how many current Origin players?

It's a team sport, and a team full of plodders with a couple of stars will kill the team with half a dozen stars and the rest reserve graders. The irony is that people like you look at these great teams and overrate most of their players. Guys like Shaun Lane and Joseph Manu would look like nobodies in a weaker team

TheRam

Coach
He's certainly hit a new level this year, like Reed Mahoney. Those posts you quoted are from previous years.

And I had the same argument with you then because he has always been a star. You are an idiot football judge mate. Kind of like when Hasler went all wacked out on stats and though plod Aiden Tolman was the best front rower in the game. But you kind of always have been wacked out and never really different. Stats can and are useful, but your eyes and brain are too. You need both to be a true master of football pedigree. You're trying to whistle with no teeth mate. First we laugh at you, but then we just feel sorry for you.

Just so wrong and painfully so.

IFR33K

Coach
And I had the same argument with you then because he has always been a star. You are an idiot football judge mate. Kind of like when Hasler went all wacked out on stats and though plod Aiden Tolman was the best front rower in the game. But you kind of always have been wacked out and never really different. Stats can and are useful, but your eyes and brain are too. You need both to be a true master of football pedigree. You're trying to whistle with no teeth mate. First we laugh at you, but then we just feel sorry for you.

Just so wrong and painfully so.

I’m sure he argued with me over manu around 2019. He said back then he’s average.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We don’t have enough plodders in our spine/backline in order to be successful.
Michael Jennings consistently outplayed Joseph Manu. So did most of Manu's backline team mates. But he's certainly had a lot more opportunity to shine this year. He destroyed us on the weekend. Probably the first time he's stood out against Parra.

Latest posts