What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

KiamaSaint

Coach
Gutless and pathetic....
Keeping legal matters personal and confidential.
FYI they fly up tomorrow and isolate for 14 days suspension included.
Fantastic news. Given he was meant to back for the Warriors clash, and with Jess going to the Roosters, I was getting a little concerned about Zac. Could do with him and Rav back.

possm

Coach
I don't get it. Norman is playing like crap and is not needed for next season but is selected each week anyway.

We are losing games with Norman in the team so, why not promote a young gun or two to give our backline some attacking flair.. Surely we don't believe Norman defence is what is needed.

I say Bird to five-eighth, Sullivan to 7 and Unt to 9. Del Belin to go back to lock and Kerr back to prop where he belongs. The experiment is has failed and it is now time to try something different.
1. Sloan
2. Ramsey
3. Schiller
4.. Feagai
5. Feagai
6. Bird
7. Sullivan
8. Lawrie
9. Hunt
10. Kerr
11. Sims
12. McGuire
13. De Belin

Fantastic news. Given he was meant to back for the Warriors clash, and with Jess going to the Roosters, I was getting a little concerned about Zac. Could do with him and Rav back.
Didn't Fittler wrap him up as "the gifted one"?
He doesn't need to be sitting on his hands on weekends (not that he has any...), but he chooses to. I wonder why?
I'll bet London to a brick that Lomax asks the club for a release and will be a Rooster in 2022.

Last edited: