What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 23 vs Canterbury @ Cbus Super Stadium

Who will win? Round 23: Canterbury v Newcastle

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
Why is that a penalty? Would the refs like me to refer them to when Ponga got f**ked up in the air but it was deemed the attacker was going for the ball?

Yosh

Coach
Our attack really looks like the old Storm attack when it was all about the wrestle and slowing down the game. The game has evolved way past that but we still trying to play the wrestle... I hope we get a proper attacking coach in.

perverse

Referee
Harsh marker on Clifford, four tries and he's scored or assisted three of them.
Same ordinary options in attack (with some truly puzzling ones), very hit and miss kicking game (out on the full, lots of grubbers into legs, etc), missed a kick from in front of goal..

But yes, he's been the pick of the spine. Not saying much.

aqua_duck

Coach
We honestly did everything we could to lose that one, looking across the park I could probably only find 2 or 3 players who'd score above a 6/10 however the far greater concern is the coaching in attack, the attack was insipid, arguably the worst it's looked all year

Latest posts