What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Latrell?

horrie hastings

First Grade
That action to me felt that he believed that he was wronged for being binned and sited for his actions...

Shows you how unhinged he could be then if he believes that and even though if the slamming of the ball wasn't meant to hit the player it could have gone very wrong and he could have been in even deeper sh*t .
The guy is a lose cannon despite all his natural ability and i'm glad he isn'nt in a Roosters jersey anymore.

super_coach

First Grade
Should be 10 weeks and a few extra for having form. Now if he takes the plea he gets a lousy 6 weeks.
The NRL have been suspending players all year for the softest tackles, than when the real ugly ones happen they go soft.

Mitchell has a rap sheet a mile long, he needs a massive wake up call in the form of a big big suspension. He is a great player when he cuts the dog acts out of his game

Should be 10 weeks and a few extra for having form. Now if he takes the plea he gets a lousy 6 weeks.
The NRL have been suspending players all year for the softest tackles, than when the real ugly ones happen they go soft.

Mitchell has a rap sheet a mile long, he needs a massive wake up call in the form of a big big suspension. He is a great player when he cuts the dog acts out of his game

Agreed. He got off lightly. 6 weeks is 4 too few.

FFS Crighton got 4 weeks for an accidental crusher. Not even in the same ballpark

Well as much as that’s a good thing to flush that solid turd, thank f**k there’s still another round for the NRL to get on all fours for the Rorters and show how sorry they are for upsetting them.
Like they did after the Hutchison/Parra incident?, Gee, thanks.

lazza

Juniors
Just think - If it happened during magic round it would be like 2 years.

Good look for those soccer mums looking to switch their kid to league huh V'Landys. It's like once you hit 4 weeks it doesnt really matter how bad the hit is.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Grade 2 reckless is exactly what I expected. Perenara needs to go. He's been appalling all season. Klein was relying on his input. Not sold on Klein either. Next is Robbo. $10k suspended. Worst spray I've seen in 15 years or so. If he gets out with less than $50k, it's a joke. Yes, a lot of what he said is accurate, but it was biased as all hell. He plays it hard for his own benefit but plays it down when it's some dumb prick like Victor or JWH. It's not his job to call out officials like that. Time to show some balls at NRL headquarters.