What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Latrell?

big hit!

Bench
Grade 2 reckless is exactly what I expected. Perenara needs to go. He's been appalling all season. Klein was relying on his input. Not sold on Klein either. Next is Robbo. $10k suspended. Worst spray I've seen in 15 years or so. If he gets out with less than $50k, it's a joke. Yes, a lot of what he said is accurate, but it was biased as all hell. He plays it hard for his own benefit but plays it down when it's some dumb prick like Victor or JWH. It's not his job to call out officials like that. Time to show some balls at NRL headquarters.

The NRL have brought it all on upon themselves with one of the most inconsistent seasons of officiating foul play on record. Treatment of foul play has been dependent on the week, and the mood of dear leader Vlandis

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It was a grade 3 reckless. CHN paid the big man on smaller man tax and I also think the judiciary used his clean record to attempt to send a message

But they were of similar levels.

Latrell is extremely gifted but he's starting to get himself quite the record at the judiciary. He is gonna get himself to the sneeze in the wrong direction and get a week level with his loading.

Grade 2 reckless is exactly what I expected. Perenara needs to go. He's been appalling all season. Klein was relying on his input. Not sold on Klein either. Next is Robbo. $10k suspended. Worst spray I've seen in 15 years or so. If he gets out with less than $50k, it's a joke. Yes, a lot of what he said is accurate, but it was biased as all hell. He plays it hard for his own benefit but plays it down when it's some dumb prick like Victor or JWH. It's not his job to call out officials like that. Time to show some balls at NRL headquarters.
Accurate but biased?

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
The NRL have brought it all on upon themselves with one of the most inconsistent seasons of officiating foul play on record. Treatment of foul play has been dependent on the week, and the mood of dear leader Vlandis
Right. And all this rule changes and crackdown occurred because Robbo had a cry about HIA problems happening to his players. Then when the inevitable happens and his players get whacked, he complains and fights every minor charge. Now he complains because it's inconsistent again and tries to influence the charge sheet on this incident.

All this media rubbish pumping up his tyres has gone to his head. The guy is a tool. Pure and simple. 50k is the sort of fine he needs. And throw another 50k on his next outburst too. He's out of control.

bileduct

Coach

I still don't understand why a centralised video referee operation like the bunker doesn't have the same people in it for the entirety of the round. Every f**king game has a different f**ker spinning the jog shuttle and there's zero consistency. You're never going to get complete consistency with on-field refs because of timing and games being played at different venues, etc., but there's no excuse why we should have to put up with peckerheads like Perenara in the bunker instead of a dedicated official week in, week out.

Yes he plays the victim card like he's the only team impacted. And I said a lot of.... Not all. Inaccurate quote.
I’m sorry but bias comes at the expense of accuracy. He can’t be both but I agree he should cop a big fine. I think he copped 40k fine in an Anzac game for similar. Be interesting how they deal with it especially after they agree with one point and sack a ref.

mave

Coach
I still don't understand why a centralised video referee operation like the bunker doesn't have the same people in it for the entirety of the round. Every f**king game has a different f**ker spinning the jog shuttle and there's zero consistency. You're never going to get complete consistency with on-field refs because of timing and games being played at different venues, etc., but there's no excuse why we should have to put up with peckerheads like Perenara in the bunker instead of a dedicated official week in, week out.

Why can't they have the same person in the bunker every week for the whole season?

That's what needed to happen from day 1.

bileduct

Coach
Why can't they have the same person in the bunker every week for the whole season?

That's what needed to happen from day 1.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I am getting at. There are obviously going to be occasions where the one person isn't going to be available, but there should really be a primary video referee official and one or two backups.

JB04

Juniors
Souths are a very professional organisation they should appeal the grading it was an unfortunate collision if no joy they should contest the whole grading and loading system in the courts barristers at the ready maybe seek an injunction so that latrell can play until the whole judiciary system can be turned on it’s head
How about this cracker from the Souths forum 😂😂😂

Asingrant

Juniors
Thankfully Perenara won't be in the bunker on Saturday night. If Trent Robinson is going to be fined for speaking his mind at his Press Conference then Perenara should be fined for not doing his job. Ashley Klein should have a stint on the sidelines too.

Spot On

Coach
How about this cracker from the Souths forum 😂😂😂
All time that one.

Wow, just wow.

No suspension if you don’t hit a player in the head. Maybe that could be the lesson learnt out of this for Mitchell and South’s fans.