What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Gaygo

Juniors
It is Sims. It was reported that the club has told Sims that he will not be required next year, but he is free to look for another club for next season.
Sorry guys I meant to say after 2022. But he is free to look around for a club for next season.

Gareth67

First Grade
PP said word for word what Buzz said , only 36 hours previously ...
good signing.now for a damaging 2nd rower and or ball playing forward.....

Sorry mate , but I have had it in for Peters ever since the Dragons lost most of their forward pack to the Test match against the poms in Brisbane back in the 60’s and Peters attempted to ride roughshod over our depleted pack - until our choir boy Barry Beath gave him a well deserved uppercut . ☺️

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I think Tapine would be a good pick up like u suggest OT
possible unhappy at the Raiders , or at least his wife is !!
I thought he played well for them the other night with a lot of offloads and 2nd phase play creation and I think still young
The Raiders seem to have a good crop of strong, young energetic forwards- Tapine, who may be unsettled, would be my first pick as well but Emre Guler, Hudson Young, Corey Horsburgh and Trey Mooney- all under contract unfortunately, would be good pickups. Chilly Canberra isn't everyone's cup of tea, nor is Sticky- so the bloodletting down there may not be over by a long shot.

dragon thomo

Juniors
I believe Taiq Simms is a very good clubman, but i do agree it maybe time to move him on, if we replace him with someone like Kickau it would be a step forward.
I would also consider letting McGuire go and replace him with Nichols from Souths, he is off contract and is a strong worker.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I think Mary is pulling the strings in the background at the Cows. Just read the below quote from Todd Payten in a Foxsports article this morning:

"We have to make them uncomfortable every day until we get to the point where we are comfortable being uncomfortable."

Our Mary is now being quoted by other coaches. The man is a genius and you guys were mocking him. Who is going to start the "Bring Mary back" thread?
Is Mary pulling the strings or is it his glove puppet- Dean Young? Either way, the Cows main weapon Taumalolo looks disinterested and is playing accordingly and he has been the heart and soul of the Cows in recent seasons. My tip is that this will be one of those - if he's staying, I want to go situations- and Payten ( perhaps with his doppleganger Young by his side) told by the Cows to make an appointment at Centrelink.

dungay dragon

Juniors
Sorry mate , but I have had it in for Peters ever since the Dragons lost most of their forward pack to the Test match against the poms in Brisbane back in the 60’s and Peters attempted to ride roughshod over our depleted pack - until our choir boy Barry Beath gave him a well deserved uppercut . ☺️
PP is like a few others in the media who constantly have it in for our Club , and yes some goes back to when we dominated through that golden period...
From memory PP was from the south coast , and may have been flicked by dragons recruitment early on.......

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Just going to throw this out there, it's NOT A RUMOUR, just looking at our wing spots/stocks for '22 and I think Rava will definitely be on 1 wing, although Rava is 183cm and 93(?)kg.

On the other we have -
Ramsey - 185cm and 82kg
Max F - 186cm and 98kg
Mat F - 186cm and 96kg

Our tallest winger is 186cm and really we've been exposed several times with high kicks to the try line by players like Topou (Roosters) and even Saab, almost guaranteed try.

So, would anyone consider signing Edrick Lee? 196cm and 100kg. He's off contract with the Knights. Understand he's had some injury concerns.

I also understand that this creates a 'roadblock' to the 3 mentioned above, but can we afford not to have a 'tall' somewhat speedy winger, as this seems to be an avenue that we cannot defend atm.

Latest posts