What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v Souths semi final

Panther79

Juniors
We had our chances. Really poor execution at crucial times.

South's defence was great, Reynolds kicking excellent. We gave away far too many soft penalties that helped them get out of trouble.

Bench usage was terrible. Leniu 12 mins, TPJ 23 mins, Kenny 26.

We've been treading water since Origin started, and I don't think Ivan knows how to get us out of the funk.
How about dropping off Gagai for the try too?

WestyLife

First Grade
No the absolute f**king worst was Staines. He was f**king dreadful. Absolutely f**king hopeless. Next worse might have been Burton or Crichton, hard to say. Huth gets a pass because he's a journeyman only there because everyone else is injured or played 5 games.

Ran for a 100m and hit his front most carries into set defence plus got involved a bunch that second half including the chip which had an unlucky bounce. Did the exact stuff people here complained about him not doing previously.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Ran for a 100m and hit his front most carries into set defence plus got involved a bunch that second half including the chip which had an unlucky bounce. Did the exact stuff people here complained about him not doing previously.
He did. Also had a terrible miss on Gagai

chrisD

Coach
After how much he's played at centre how in the f**k can Crichton have no clue what to do when he gets the ball on the edge? Absolutely no f**king idea. Edwards is average to poor, but f**k me he would have found something in all that ball and space on the right edge Crichton shit all over.

Exsilium

First Grade
I haven’t been on here in a long time, but I can see from reading a few posts, @billypilgrimnz is still a salty merkin, critical of stuff like interchange, blah blah. It doesn’t matter if you get the blueprint for winning wrong.

Stick to what works and had worked all season. We went away from that.

That's some wonderful insight.

We didn't do what we normally do, so we lost.......

C'mon mate, you may have been gone a while but add a little more than just "whaddya expect?!"

:D

martielang

Bench
Tbh I feel for Staines. Went from first choice, to fourth choice and not playing for 5 weeks, to being thrown in again. He definitely looked short of a gallop. His missed tackle was tough, most times you’d expect the inside men to cover that and he’d be praised for the defensive read.

Exsilium

First Grade
After how much he's played at centre how in the f**k can Crichton have no clue what to do when he gets the ball on the edge? Absolutely no f**king idea. Edwards is average to poor, but f**k me he would have found something in all that ball and space on the right edge Crichton shit all over.

We didn't back up at all.

Edwards at least makes himself available.

Latest posts