What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 squad

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Who's Clarkey?

He’s a guy with a big Instagram following that posts rugby league stories and updates, that kind of thing. He claims he’s a journalist, but he’s not. He just takes news articles written by actual reporters and puts them onto his own social media platform. He doesn’t spell check or proof read his own posts and his “work” is littered with spelling errors and false information. He’s a f**king idiot.

Chimp

Bench
I wonder how much cap space we actually have left - surely we still have a decent wedge to go at, especially with the savings on Chad, SJ and Duges 2021 salaries.
If we’re playing fantasy rugby, I’d like to see a big, high impact prop, an established 7 and a classy centre - we can be challengers for sure then.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I wonder how much cap space we actually have left - surely we still have a decent wedge to go at, especially with the savings on Chad, SJ and Duges 2021 salaries.
If we’re playing fantasy rugby, I’d like to see a big, high impact prop, an established 7 and a classy centre - we can be challengers for sure then.
Not that much over a mill in the coffers apparently… bearing in mind we have 6 roster spots to fill there’s not that much wiggle room tbh. Don’t think a half is our priority imo but a centre has gotta be a priority unless one of these young blokes comes of age. If Jesse goes down for an extended period we’re f**ked.

Craigshark

First Grade
From the other forum -

a member of our squad has asked for a release.. no suggestions on who?

only one I could maybe think of would be uele? Warriors playing out of qld next year though, so it’s not like he’d be able to go back home yet anyway.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
From the other forum -

a member of our squad has asked for a release.. no suggestions on who?

only one I could maybe think of would be uele? Warriors playing out of qld next year though, so it’s not like he’d be able to go back home yet anyway.
Tell me it’s Moyza…. for some reason I feel it’ll be Nikora

R-15-3

Juniors
I’d be happy if we lost any of those mentioned, they all have potential to improve under Fitz but have that same thought on any player under Fitz. More so if it’s a player choose to come here and be picked by Fitz

R-15-3

Juniors
Any reports on any of our players going under the knife yet??
Seen a number of players from other clubs already getting done.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Any reports on any of our players going under the knife yet??
Seen a number of players from other clubs already getting done.

Fairly sure Ronnie needs to go under for that knee. I recall him mentioning after he came back from that stint on the sidelines he'd need to get it fixed in the off season.

That's all I know so far. No doubt others. Atleast Hunt and Talakai will have full off seasons.

R-15-3

Juniors
Fairly sure Ronnie needs to go under for that knee. I recall him mentioning after he came back from that stint on the sidelines he'd need to get it fixed in the off season.

That's all I know so far. No doubt others. Atleast Hunt and Talakai will have full off seasons.
Yea it’s what I thought, very promising to start a new season without players recovering from big surgeries so far. Maybe being in Queensland and waiting to see if we made the finals has surgeries booked in for another week or 2.
Tho thought Ronnie would of gone in for his knee by know being out for a few weeks already.

R-15-3

Juniors
If we can move BHU or Nikora on would give us a little more room to upgrade to a Klemmer or Marty Tapua with a fringe forward instead of adding a average forward to our books and keeping them.