What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yeah, long suffering Dolphins fan here too. Looks like our defence is going to be carrying the team. Still a road win over the Patriots, I'll take it.
Big test next week against the Bills.
Not many road wins in boston this century.

It was pleasent seeing on the coverage the pats fans walk out at the 2 min warning when they got the 1st down to run down the clock

hybrideel

Bench
I've decided to follow the NFL.
Don't know much about the game.
I thought whoever plays out of Las Vegas I will support.
Seems like I'm supporting the Raiders.
I feel for you. I made the mistake nearly 30 years ago to support them, it turns out it's basically just like having another Eels to support in the off season.
Good from mid 70s to mid 80s, crap for a while after that.
Came good in 2000s but still nothing to show for it.
Haven't won a superbowl since 83.
Signed a coach who had been out of the game for 10 years to a 10 year multi million dollar deal
Made playoffs once in past 20 years

Rocket man

Juniors
I feel for you. I made the mistake nearly 30 years ago to support them, it turns out it's basically just like having another Eels to support in the off season.
Good from mid 70s to mid 80s, crap for a while after that.
Came good in 2000s but still nothing to show for it.
Haven't won a superbowl since 83.
Signed a coach who had been out of the game for 10 years to a 10 year multi million dollar deal
Made playoffs once in past 20 years
Oh well it seems like I'll fit right in.
Also sounds the same as the soccer team I support in England.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Hasn't there been some dramatic finishes already in the first week and today's game with Washington and new york giants.

hindy111

Post Whore
Oakland cost me and Mik $400.

Derek Carr is on fire. This is a great group. All 4 sides are capable of finals. Going to be fireworks all season.
Might see what Carr's paying for MVP

Eelementary

Post Whore
Oakland cost me and Mik $400.

Derek Carr is on fire. This is a great group. All 4 sides are capable of finals. Going to be fireworks all season.
Might see what Carr's paying for MVP

He's playing very well.

I've never rated him, but he's making me eat my words.

hindy111

Post Whore
He's playing very well.

I've never rated him, but he's making me eat my words.

They have a tough draw. And this is a hard group. But 2 x wins I didn't expect to start the season and that is huge in the NFL. Beating Pittsburgh away from home is a big win.
Win next week against Miami and its 3-0 All of a sudden you'd be atleast a 50% chance of play offs.

hindy111

Post Whore
Chargers and Chiefs losing games they expected to win also. Great day for Oakland. I love how in the NFL 1 x game means a lot. Today was a +2 swing for you guys. That is massive.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Only took 2 games for the fins to get back to their usual abysmal self. Being shutout at the 1st home game of the year.

Even with Tua going down on 2nd drive their receivers dropped some dollies in the red zone that should have led to points.

While Brady just has another lazy 5 TD passes haunting Atlanta again

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Only took 2 games for the fins to get back to their usual abysmal self. Being shutout at the 1st home game of the year.

Even with Tua going down on 2nd drive their receivers dropped some dollies in the red zone that should have led to points.

While Brady just has another lazy 5 TD passes haunting Atlanta again
Luckily the bills haven’t found there rhythm on offense otherwise they would’ve put 50 on the dolphins comfortably.

jk13

First Grade
Can’t wait till this weekend, massive games lined up. I need Brady to topple the rams.

Latest posts