What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

jk13

First Grade
Yeah, I know they needed a guard but u should take the bpa in the mid 1st round. They’re green bays geniused cousin

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Love our pick, just love it. Rous has the best upside of any defensive player in the draft. If he didn’t opt out he would’ve been a top 10 pick. The measurables are insane, he was a wr not too long ago but just kept growing. The best thing is his knack of getting to a qb and disrupting a play - anticipation and knack just can’t be taught.

I will always say that jadeveon clowney is a bust, and knew he would never work out. He had the measurables but didn’t have the knack of getting to the qb despite his measurables, rous has most of his traits but can.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Anyone else a fan of Chris Simms analysis of qb’s? He was wrong with Justin fields going late first round, but the guy out of everyone I have read has by far the best strike rate of predicting qb success

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Zack Wilson just by looking at him dare say shaves his legs, has the personality and inspiration of Michael hagan.

I atleast use laser.

King-Gutho94

Coach
NFL is back on this Friday.

Whats everyone's tips will your team exceed expectations.

Will Tom Brady defy father time again and lead Tampa Bay B2B.

Will Pat Mahomes win another super bowl while he has this massive contract.

As a Miami Dolphins fan i would be happy with a playoff win i was too young to be a NFL fan when they last won a playoff game in 2000.

At least with Brady gone patriots arent the same force but Buffalo are deserved favourites for the AFC East and will challenge for the AFC conference again imo

jk13

First Grade
i'd like to see the dolphins win their group. just hoping the niners stay healthy this year, should be an epic 1st round, some major clashes. unfortunately we drew the lions but the lance story will make this game interesting. still trying to work out whether i take a nap or stay on the beers from the eels game through to the niners at 3am. im leaning towards beers, beers, get on the beers

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Raiders are gash; Gruden has NFI, Carr is a bum, and our defence is...just, yuck.

I'd be surprised if we finished the season with a winning record tbh.

jk13

First Grade
rumour was they tried to buy mack back from the bears as well. so much dysfunction

hybrideel

Bench
Made that so much harder than it needed to be. I wonder if Gruden is now regretting trading all the O-Line away. Carr was running for his life half the game

Eelectrica

Referee
NFL is back on this Friday.

Whats everyone's tips will your team exceed expectations.

Will Tom Brady defy father time again and lead Tampa Bay B2B.

Will Pat Mahomes win another super bowl while he has this massive contract.

As a Miami Dolphins fan i would be happy with a playoff win i was too young to be a NFL fan when they last won a playoff game in 2000.

At least with Brady gone patriots arent the same force but Buffalo are deserved favourites for the AFC East and will challenge for the AFC conference again imo
Yeah, long suffering Dolphins fan here too. Looks like our defence is going to be carrying the team. Still a road win over the Patriots, I'll take it.
Big test next week against the Bills.

Latest posts